PC Peripherals Price Updates from S.P Road (Bangalore) : No Price Request Entertained

Status
Not open for further replies.
hunt3r said:
The HDD price should be more like 5500, and samsung is even cheaper, 5200 or lower

Exactly, computer shop on brigade rd, is very expensive, computer warehouse (Barton Centre) is where i do most of my shopping in that area.

:) I will be buying it but next week(after 1st:p ) Currently broke and surviving on idli sambar :rofl: :rofl:

I need a case, some ram and a temp gfx card.

Am still slightly confused about the case.

Attracted towards the antec 900 because of it's bling value :)

Hello people .
Does anyone have any idea on AMD 64 X2 5000 + black edition with huge overclocking potential and with G2 stepping.
All you good people can you please enquire if its currently available on Sp Road and whats the price .
And yes please update on the CM690 case price inclusive of VAT.

And one more info needed. Can any of you guys check if NZXT cases can somehow be got in SP road.

Though the chance is very slim its worth a try.

supra, i will join u guyz and get a rc 690 this weekend.

hunt3r picked up the cabby today as he will be busy on Saturday. The final price will be 3900+VAT or 4050 all inclusive. In case he quotes high give my reference as "Mr Sarkar's friend :p"...i might nt be able to team up on saturday so u can go & pick up anytime anytime frm nw. I have ordered 4 pieces with Dinesh of Ankit infotech so stock should not be a problem

I am going to get E6750 and single platter 250 GB segate HDD from SP road .
Suggest a best shop there? ,dinesh from ankit infotec quoted 2900 for HDD and 7950 for CPUI.
Golcha quoted 2.7 k for HDD and 7.7k for CPU around 3 weeks back.

nfsnfs said:
I am going to get E6750 and single platter 250 GB segate HDD from SP road .
Suggest a best shop there? ,dinesh from ankit infotec quoted 2900 for HDD and 7950 for CPUI.
Golcha quoted 2.7 k for HDD and 7.7k for CPU around 3 weeks back.

I think Rajeshwari and Metro are also worth checking out. However, Golchha is also good.

:) I buy from acme...they give very good prices....buying from the past 6 years :p

Golcha I would avoid..they generally charge higher then other shops

Me too Always buy from ACME.....:)
The last time I bought a PC....did not like the dvd writer so went back after 3 days and he took back the writer no questions asked and asked me if I wanted another.... I said I will wait for higher models to come....
He returned the money back:) nice guy

random2 said:
Where exactly is ACME? I know Ankit, Bangalore and Golcha.

Directions with ref to these 3 would help. Thanx

Its opposite to "Fair Deal" and 2 shops after bangalore computers on the same side of the road:)

Wanted anothet info....

Is biostar mobo available in SP road....pls give shop's name also

had been to sp road tday with my friends....this was the products we bought..

p35 mobo from biostar 4.5k + tax

ram transcend 800mhz 1g..1.35+ tax

250gb hd seaget sata 2650+ tax

cabinet bijli with default smps..1.45+ tax

sorry i forgot the price of 6550 c2d..it was around 6.7-6.8...will post the price tomorrow..

^ Can you post the exact model no. of the motherboard and hard disk? Cuz then i can add it to the Price Guide :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back