PC Peripherals Price Updates from S.P Road (Bangalore) : No Price Request Entertained

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricfan

Adept
lools like this was the only one left...:lol:

i have returned from SP road just now...i was there to enquire abt AMD cpu's..MB and ram.

AMD X2 AM2 5600+-------6200(AS computers)..6300(Golcha/Metro/New Akshay)

1GB Transcend 800Mhz DDR2....1425(Metro/New Akshay)..1450(Golcha/AS computers)

Seagate 250GB..2600(Golcha)..2650(Metro/New Akshay)..2725(AS Computers)

Zebronics Bijli with Smps.....1425(Metro...-375 w/o Smps)...1450(AS computers)

Golcha(the guy said b/n 900-2000..was not sure abt model)

i Needed 7050PV mobo from biostar..no one had them..everyone called..but no stock.690G chispset is the craze..and in nvidia series 6100/6150.

Sorry No idea abt Intel and related mobos...didnt ask abt pricing of dvd writers..guys from Blore,plz keep updating this thread.

[mod] Kindly refrain posting price request in Price Update thread.. Member found guilty will be warned/infracted, so kindly use this thread for getting price for you needs http://www.techenclave.com/pc-peripherals/price-request-thread-135782.html [/mod]

Well Guys, Just check computerwarehouse site & reduce 200-300 Rs from their price. thats what u get on SP Road :)

That is great....It was the one left.....

Anyways adding to the list....I bought one....

Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 - Rs 1800 (Golcha)

Saw a coolermaster XCraft 2.5 inch HDD casing at Golchhas about 2 weeks ago. Forgot to mention it. Don't remember the price but wanted to inform blore ppl about the casing.

Looks like CM products are coming to India in a big way.

Nice info.
Going to S.P. road this weekend to hunt for CM/Antec cabinets. Will update all. Anyone has any idea what CM RC690 cabinet costs in B'lore or is it available?

tangentray or any kind soul going to SP road plz inquire prices of Q6600 (G0 - hope its easily available now). I will be buying one around late this month and would be helpful to have a proper idea before I make a trip to b'lore.

Thanks in advance

got a quote From Computer Shop,Brigade Road Bangalore:

500gb WD: 6400 + tax
Zippy Casing: 1200 + tax

i think this is on higher side wats the correct pricing @ SP road ?

sorry rio....it doesnt include vat.

my friend is thinking abt getting a 6550 based system this Friday...will post the prices then..

palito said:
got a quote From Computer Shop,Brigade Road Bangalore:

500gb WD: 6400 + tax
Zippy Casing: 1200 + tax

i think this is on higher side wats the correct pricing @ SP road ?

The HDD price should be more like 5500, and samsung is even cheaper, 5200 or lower

Anyone has any idea what CM RC690 cabinet costs in B'lore or is it available?

Ankit has 1 in stock for nw afaik....arnd 4~4.1k+VAT.If u can wait for a day or 2 more....may be 2-3 of us(u,me & shantanu fr nw) can pick it together...I know the Zebby Distri there...so a better price should be possible :)

Anyone else interested in CM 690 cabby post in the thread....i will try getting the price below 4k+VAT...returning to blore on saturday :)

oh ok so u were the one :p.....Dinesh was telling me that some guy picked up one :p

Talking to dinesh for the best price possible....whoever wants(frm bangalore) post here as well :)

tangentray or any kind soul going to SP road plz inquire prices of Q6600 (G0 - hope its easily available now). I will be buying one around late this month and would be helpful to have a proper idea before I make a trip to b'lore.

G0 stepping is readily available (steppings r usually L727A, L725B, L729A etc)...price is arnd 11k+taxes in Ankit Infotech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back