PC Peripherals Price Updates from S.P Road (Bangalore) : No Price Request Entertained

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD 4800 X2............................3300

Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H..........4950

2x Transcend JET RAM...............2000

Segate 500GB..........................3200

Moser Bear DVD 20x.................1100

Logitech Wireless Set................1250

Creative Inspire 2.1...................1600

Zebronics Bijli+400W..................1550

Frontech 600VA........................1450

That's total with tax 21300 !!!

day before i had got a Samsung 22x sata dvd writer from a.s computers....cost me 1125/- including tax....too good drive.

^^+1 to that; ~3300 (incl tax) is awesome

Could you please tell me the shop?

+ how's the performance? are these good as Boot drives?

I bought my 500 GB Seagate 7200.11 sata for 3100 + taxes from shree computers SP road .. nice dealer .

Picked up a Asus P5QE and a logitech MX518 for Rs 10.1K and 1.5k repectively from Ankit Infotech on SP Road. Had it delivered to a place next to my residence

Picked up a Asus P5QE and a logitech MX518 for Rs 10.1K and 1.5k repectively from Ankit Infotech on SP Road. Had it delivered to a place next to my residence

Oh kewl , so you are the guy from Sanjaynagar is it?

Price for a Corsair 8GB pen drive please? the fast n durable one...sorry i'm totally out of touch with current technology :p

@Tagentray - Ankit had it delivered through a person who has a shop next to my house. I was in hurry to get the P5QE by Saturday night as my mobo had conked off (so I thought)

@Supra - Yes, I am the guy from Sanjaynagar.

^^ oh thanks for the clarification. Would have been great though if the sp road shops did give home delivery, from my place in BTM it damages ~250 to get to sp road and come back with stuff in auto :( . But then i guess we had to haggle on the telephone :p .

Is Ankit Infotech on SP Road proper or on one of the side roads? What's the rough position from the entrance to SP Road?

Thanks in advance.

tvarad said:
Is Ankit Infotech on SP Road proper or on one of the side roads? What's the rough position from the entrance to SP Road?

Thanks in advance.

get down near townhall....its to the left almost immediately after u enter sp road..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back