PC Peripherals Price Updates from Lamington Road (Mumbai) : No Price Request Entertained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Private Ryan said:
Guys, it may sound funny, but, whr the hell is this Prime ABGB?? :ashamed: I'm sure its not on the main road...is it somewhr in a parallel lane? If we take the police station or the icicibank as a landmark, then how do we go to prime from thr?

I usually buy all my stuff from plug n play..:p

lol.. this is funny..!! :p U must be hovering arnd the Police Station, thats where Plug N Play, Cassette World n all are.. Come towards Swastik Cinema frm there and exactly opposite Swastik Cinema is Laxmi Building.. Take the small entrance between the shops in this building to go into the compound and there is Prime ABGB!!

iGo said:
Though I had purchased many stuff previously from PnP, I was shocked to see that PnP gave me highest rate to my list compared to others. (as high as 1k in couple of parts)

It happens at all the shops actually...Same happened to me when i went to cassette world...But, i've been buying stuff from PnP since 4-5 years...so tht guy Anil and the sales guy, Sunil know me very well..n always quote me the right prices..:p I usually check the prices mentioned by ppl here on TE, and get the stuff for almost the same price (n sometimes evn for less) from PnP..:p

Niks said:
lol.. this is funny..!! U must be hovering arnd the Police Station, thats where Plug N Play, Cassette World n all are.. Come towards Swastik Cinema frm there and exactly opposite Swastik Cinema is Laxmi Building.. Take the small entrance between the shops in this building to go into the compound and there is Prime ABGB!!

Lol..now i'm really ashamed...:ashamed: You r from ND, n still u know about the location..n i've been in bbay for more than 8 years, n still i never really found it out...:p

Also guys, tomorrow i hav a halfday off, n i'll be going to Lammy to pick up a server cab...I'll most prolly be getting a Chieftec BX-01 B-B-B...So any1 knows the exact price (i'd heard something around 4.5k or so) and whr on lammy shud i get it from for the lowest price? :)

Private Ryan said:
Guys, it may sound funny, but, whr the hell is this Prime ABGB?? :ashamed: I'm sure its not on the main road...is it somewhr in a parallel lane? If we take the police station or the icicibank as a landmark, then how do we go to prime from thr?

I usually buy all my stuff from plug n play..:p

On the similar note... can anybody tell me where is 'Apex' located??

Private Ryan said:
and whr on lammy shud i get it from for the lowest price? :)

Get quotes from couple of shops, then bargain hard with the shop who gave the lowest quote. :)

^ Not many keep chieftec cabs...:p So i guess, i'll have to head str8 to prime..

Btw, guys, can u tell me, which shop can give me a demo of some good speakers like MX5021, Logitech Z4 etc...

@Eazy : Thanks a lot for the map, bro..tht was really very helpful..:)

^^check out delensys systems... dont rem where exactly it was its on the opposite side of lammy wrt prime.. nd i think it comes bfore the police station.. inside one of those gullys

Guys, i urgently need advise...i'm going to get a 320 gb sata hdd along with a chieftec bx01 cab today..

Now which HDD brand wud be preferable..i already have 2 samsung 160 gb hdds..so not gonna buy another...SO Shud i get a Seagate 320 gb or a WD?

Its very urgent..gonna leave in a few mins...

would suggest that u try and get the 250 gigger single platter seagate for 2750 which everyone has been talking about..

else if ur particular on the 320 i think it would be better to go for WD with their pick service...

Private Ryan said:
Any issues with the 320 gb 2 platter hdds ? :S

No issues... I have 2 Seagate 320 GB 7200.10, both give around 65 mbps...
BTW does anybody know the Lammy price for Seagate 320GB 7200.10 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back