price of p990i? which is better p990i or n95?

Hey guys, those who have bought it, i'm on the verge of finalizing the deal myself but b4 tht, i wanna know, is the loudspeaker 'loud' enuf to be heard in crowd? N how's the battery life?? :)

^ Battery life is great, as good as any SE phone, maybe slightly less if you use the touchpad more often.

Sound volume was bad with the earlier R3 and R4 firmwares, but the new R5 f/w has given a 20% increase in volume and no complaints at all now.

stormy has the R5, he'll tell you if it can be heard in the noisy streets :p

Anish said:
^ Battery life is great, as good as any SE phone, maybe slightly less if you use the touchpad more often.

Sound volume was bad with the earlier R3 and R4 firmwares, but the new R5 f/w has given a 20% increase in volume and no complaints at all now.

stormy has the R5, he'll tell you if it can be heard in the noisy streets :p

havent been to any noisy streets yet. but the volume seems enough. am using it at 70% now. i am sure if i find it less 100% should be cool

I dont understand how the comparison between N95 and P990 is relevant. One is primarily a business phone with a Touchscreen, QWERTY keypad and Quickoffice (edits Ms office documents), while the N95 is a jack of all trades and has a great cam with an option to change your earphones to listen to music.

And the difference between the two prices is almost 14k ! (~17 for p990 and ~31 for N95). And by the time the N95 price comes down to 27k, the P990i's price will also have come down further.

Back