Post Sites open for signup Thread

rest_easy said:
Just saying I think it's crazy to download primarily from TPB. They have lots of files with trojans (the programs they offer) and you don't always get what you think you will. Also, I'm not sure if you are in the states or not but in the states they can monitor your downloads from public sites like TPB just as they can from p2p things like kazaa. A friend of mine was notified for just that reason.

Private sites have just been all around better in my experience. I'd suggest to anyone using TPB as a last resort.

and I see on the IPT homepage it's open for 48 hours starting 1/19 (as reported by the person above)

No i dont live in the states so that is not an issue , secondly i download only from trusted uploaders on tpb , the ones with a green/purple/black skull

TV Shows

TiAMO

O-MEGA

loder

eztv

ppsfilmi

circleness

musicfilmsdownloads

alientechy

Nimolee

aitb

flixer

Miklo50

JimBobJoeBoo

[badb0y]

Badboy4ever

Movies/DVDRips

FXG_team

loder

leetay

Ltt_Fr1

RoCK_BlueLadyRG

ppsfilmi

KLAXXON

aitb

DUQA-TEAM

-johnny-

aXXo-torrents

fed_cri

mixermusic08

FLAWL3SS_RG

RoccoP2000 (Occor)

rod89301 (rod)

JayRay

knighty1973

Kuthumi

MAZDASEX

musicfilmsdownloads

[badb0y]

Ziggalsky

Movies/DVDR

loder

he0n

Badboy4ever

djfred500

lowiekuipers

djfred500

lieM

loppe13

cdomeij

maribel

Movies/SWESUB

Miklo50

crille16

elements

BigMac

appe2

trum-slagaren

loder

Movies/Spanish

topetorrents.com

webchella

Mois20

nahla

zurera

Handheld

InstoDignitatem

crane_man

HolyRoses

Games

420dopeman

Subzero!

magumagu

spatorrent

ESPALPSP

BeastG (NDS)

loder

Applications

PlanetMaster

enn_kh

TheOneX

aoloffline

Jodyanne

artytorrent

loder

Audio

FEFE2003

Torrentazos

skirgsk

knaverlisa

addown

FrankFoo

rage!

b00n

mixermusic08

silentsprings

anous

Ziggalsky

ReijuDracOwns

trum-slagaren

Music Videos

RosaMannen

2nafish

Comics

1607AD

Smokebogey

FBScans

TheDarkelf

niki23ee

Anime

samanthafox

Images

Maglor1212

LegalTorrents

CDISPLAY

e-Books

LegalTorrents

Mixed

WIKIDCLOWN

NeRoZ

FiNsTeRc

himod

Toba

Joe

webchellacity2

nightissuchproximity

SALTiNE

Winchester2

jatobac

stholmes78

bill212

webchella

looksee

captainelliotspencer

zurera

NeonFloss

No trojans on these and also their torrents are hugely popular so a lot of seeds

tl free joinup

visit torrentleech.org for free signup
INVITE GIVEAWAY!! Only till 27th of Jan 2009,20:00 GMT(extended!!),we are handing out invites in our irc channel #invites !! Come join us NOW at irc.torrentleech.org:7011 channel #invites ,or click here--> irc://irc.torrentleech.org:7011/invites if you are using mIRC,to automatically connect to our invite channel :) PLEASE READ the topic and grab your invite!Have fun :)

Re: TL giving away invites ... Hurry !!!!!

Extended till 20.00GMT !! That is 1.30 AM (2 hrs from now).

While trying to connect to the IRC channel, you may run into error messages or other issues. Read the possible solutions mentioned below to get around them.

If you get Server ERROR: :Closing Link: [IP] Z:Lined (You look like a bot. Be sure to fill in your nick/ident/realname properly.) while trying to connect using mIRC:

1. Fill in you mIRC Full name, Email Address, Nickname, and Alternative Nickname using believable values - do not use nicks such as Guest23781. (To change these values go to mIRC Tool Menu->Options and Choose ‘Connect’ from right panel).
2. Save the values and reboot your computer. Try reconnecting the channel now.

If you get the message #invites unable to join channel (invite only)

It seems that TL staff closes the #invites channel temporarily till the current invites request queue is cleared. Once users obtain invite and leave the channel, it re-opens. Keep trying in regular intervals – if the giveaway has not concluded (it’ll be on till 20:00GMT, 27/1/2009), you’ll eventually be able to get in.

Source: FILEnetworks Blog: Free TorrentLeech invitations on TL IRC Channel till 20:00 GMT, 27/1/2009

guys its still on! :D

@racy1- check your firewall settings and make sure mirc is allowed access.

viralbug said:
guys its still on! :D

@racy1- check your firewall settings and make sure mirc is allowed access.

I did.. granted full access. Even disabled the firewall to get through but it did not let me in... :(

Back