Post Sites open for signup Thread

manu1991 said:
I am not registering on any private trackers now , i have already registered on 8-9 ones but i still download stuff from TPB only

Just saying I think it's crazy to download primarily from TPB. They have lots of files with trojans (the programs they offer) and you don't always get what you think you will. Also, I'm not sure if you are in the states or not but in the states they can monitor your downloads from public sites like TPB just as they can from p2p things like kazaa. A friend of mine was notified for just that reason.

Private sites have just been all around better in my experience. I'd suggest to anyone using TPB as a last resort.

and I see on the IPT homepage it's open for 48 hours starting 1/19 (as reported by the person above)

^ thats a big list. :)

i agree with rest_easy. instead of using TPB, just download from a tracker like IPT. it has a lot of stuff and youll get better speeds as well. there are many FL too.

TL giving away invites ... Hurry !!!!!

TorrentLeech (TL) invite giveaway on IRC channel

Popular private torrent tracker TorrentLeech is conducting a free invitation giveaway on their IRC channel at this very moment. You do not need to provide speedtest logs or ratio proof on other trackers to obtain an invite. The only requirement is to register for a free Traviangames account (one of TL’s sponsors). Registration link you need to use for Travian signup is mentioned on the invites IRC Channel. For instructions on how to join the invites IRC channel, read on.

There is a notice about the giveaway on TorrentLeech homepage:

INVITE GIVEAWAY!! Only till 21rst of Jan 2009,23:59 GMT,we are handing out invites in our irc channel #invites !! Come join us NOW at irc.torrentleech.org:7011 channel #invites ,READ the topic and grab your invite! Have fun :)

How to get into #invites IRC Channel

1. Download and install mIRC from here. MIRC help

2. Restart your web browser if it was open during mIRC installation.

3. Click on irc://irc.torrentleech.org:7011/invites to join the channel.

4. If mIRC presents you with a ‘Link Request’ window, choose ‘Change to the new server and join the channel’ option or ‘open a new connection’ option. Press ok.

If you are not using mIRC, just join #invites channel on server irc.torrentleech.org:7011 from whatever IRC client you are using. If you don’t have an IRC client installed on your system, you can use the web based IM service Mibbit which supports IRC protocol.

Once you join the channel, check the channel topic. Everything you should do in order to get invited to TL is mentioned in detail there.

* Topic is READ WHAT TO DO: Go to Travian - Browser Game - Romans, Gauls, & Teutons register and VERIFY the account (check your email for the verification email) PM Nedkelly73 with your username you created in game and your email,so i can invite you :) VERIFY THE ACCOUNT FIRST before PMing me

Good Luck!

FILEnetworks Blog: TorrentLeech (TL) invite giveaway on IRC channel

w1nD said:
i have FTN and it is really nice...what makes FTN nice is the forums and not the tracker :)
as a tracker i always prefer ScT over anything :)
and for info u can get 100gb - 200gb now on ScT just by participating in there contest and contest is to make flipbook :)
You used to prefer Torrentleech. Fool.......

Back