[Politics] AAP wins Delhi election. AK set for CM for the next 5 years.

1: You are crying about a foreigner made to apologize (which I think was wrong to do) for making fun of India but find an adult show with limited audience with disclaimers offensive. Which is fine BTW, calling anybody who watched the show "classless" isn't.[DOUBLEPOST=1424267916][/DOUBLEPOST]

2: Regarding the file disappearances, I would like to know more about it. You have any links to news articles, then kindly do post.

1: No sir. All I ask is for same standards. On the Top Gear thread( cant find it now), a lot of people were asking for his apology. And now the same people dont find this offensive. Double standards. If you did not, then well and good for you. But those who did, please explain.

2: Well, AFAIK there was a claim made in the Kejriwal's first term, and yet an FIR was never filed, And yeah, lets see as what they do with the claims about the power meters.

Delhi police comes under the centre and not Delhi. A rather unique situation that does not exist elsewhere in the country.

Its a really contentious issue as its the capital and requires skilled personnel, still i think there are some compromises that an be made. Do that and i bet law & order will improve for the general public who live there.

AAP has always been vocal about police not registering FIRs even when they were not in power. And I think everybody will agree that this issue exists everywhere in India. Having said that, you can't simple create a ruckus if you're in power. Proper action should be taken on both FIRs.

Modi and AK both employ Gandhi. I think AK to a larger extent. It's like we are having freedom struggle 2.0. many people want that.

The bad news is Gandhi was a moral tyrant. We never got to see what he would have done in independent India. Nehru shaped it.

The good news is Gandhi wasn't inward looking but had a good understanding of the outside world.

Where do we go from here ? with this new interest in Gandhi.

whats the status for the destruction of illegal structures in delhi?

i read somewhere AK cancelled its order of stay on demolition.

so according to the new sting this is what Ak meant all along

B_z9_D-UcAE7E7-.jpg:medium

I'm so happy that AAP won this time.
They have blown up like a suicide bomber. #GoodRiddance #PleaseGoDie

Now it's Kejrival only AAP party, can be renamed as K(h)AAP party.
The country won't forgive you Kejri for hijacking & killing a revolution of new age - anti corruption politics.
Let's hope for the best.

No no its great party still

No rti within party no account telling of expenses.

No talks of lokpal due to which they resigned last time.

No swaraj within the party

Only dictatorship

Self curation by naturopathy

Who gives a shit to all promises done

No no its great party still

No rti within party no account telling of expenses.

No talks of lokpal due to which they resigned last time.

No swaraj within the party

Only dictatorship

Self curation by naturopathy

Who gives a shit to all promises done

This is the third time I thought of bringing the membership application forms for AAP but won't be submitting though.
Closely watching the developments now.

I am a very optimistic person, let us see ; how it shapes the future of AAP. Snubbing Advani & Joshi has worked very well for BJP...

For a party without any real ideology, people will become important. AK is simply making sure he is in full control. Like it or not, it is AK's party.

Long term, AAP will either die out or morph into another congress.

Will someone care to explain why these idiots have occupied airtime on all news channels ?
For once i'd like to see some news on development within the country but all i ever see is these morons squabbling over something, so please someone enlighten me, what seems to be the problem ?

Back