Pogoplug Pro - $29.95 - Approx. 2.75k shipped - Low power download box etc

This happens when there is a sunday In between. You will get a mail monday afternoon claiming the shipping and customs. Once you play that, blue dart delivers the package the next day non at your door step

Same info showing here and i have been informed that the package would be received on Wednesday morning.

Guy from ICC World called up and they would be delivering it in next half hour

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Got the device now to reach home and install stuff.

BTW I need advice on getting a modem/router

http://www.techenclave.com/networking/modem-router-for-mtnl-203690.html

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Edfrf.jpg

pEARE.jpg

I received mine directly from ICC World guy I had requested them to provide delivery before Monday since tomorrow is Holiday, thanks for heads up on new Kernel.I'm going to test run first on a usb then on a HDD

Local delivery within Mumbai and some cities is done by ICC World itself. Mine should reach in a day or two. Also ordered a Pogo Pink from GEB which is on the way as well! :p

dinjo said:
Why so many Cloud Devices ?

Lol. Not for me actually, ordered it for friends.

I already have a Dockstar, GoFlex Net and a Guruplug Plus (which has been sitting on my desk, jobless, for a while ) :p

Received the Pro as well the Pink.

Actual shipping weight of two PROs - 2.55kg and one Pink - 1.55kg. So I hope no one ordered it through SnS! The volumetric weight was even higher.

Buy.com sent the Pogo Pink in a box with a volumetric weight of about 4kg. Thank god I didn't opt for ICC PPO or even SnS.

@varkey
any way to procure the pogoplug at at 29.99 price tag? what is the pogopink for?
please share your experience with both the mentioned devices.
TY

Which is not working after installing Arch Linux.I'm trying to understand how can that SATA port be utilized its internal right ?

hey friends, I'm also gonna buy it in a day or two but can somebody clear some of my doubts since i'm a noob in such stuff.

How do we access its GUI? thru PC browser?
Will torrents work on it?
I dont have an HDD etc so can I simply plug in a 16GB pen drive to download?

Back