Player for 15k

The D2? I wouldn't know :p I never dropped either of my players, but they're well built and nothing will happen to either them.

I'm not usually in the habit of throwing them around in my sleep....also i sleep on top of my phone most of the time and wont know a thing(5310xm)...but it could slip off onto the floor 0.5m below....
Force= say 5N ?

Also could someone help me to buy a MEElectronics M9 from somewhere? KMD's on leave.....

jeffrain123 said:
Does 32GB expandability mean i can expand upto 32GB or i can max use a 32GB card?

if you are talking about D2+, yes it does accept 32GB card but am really not sure if that would slow down the device (if you use high latency low transfer rate cards).

jeffrain123 said:
Force= say 5N ?

LOL really? Try dropping it with the a 5N force. That's as much as half a kg of weight. You are lucky if you can collect the debris of the broken PMP.

Check out the latest prices on Lipap

Cowon D2 - They don't sell anymore

Cowon D2+ - budget player

Cowon J3 - Great replacement if you want feature of S9 and D2+ both(again under your budget)

Cowon S9 16gb - best player ever

I took the pain of taking the prices from cowon india(under 10k):p

D2+ 4gb - Rs. 5999

D2+ 8gb - Rs. 7999

D2+ 16gb - Rs. 9999(Free case)

S9 4gb - Rs. 8800

S9 8gb - Rs. 9999

J3 4gb - Rs. 9750

Under 15k :

S9 16gb - Rs. 12750(free case)

J3 8gb - Rs. 11k

J3 16gb - Rs. 13250

Recommendations :

Cowon D2+ 16gb(free case)

Cowon S9 16gb(free case)

Cowon J3 16gb(but available only for pre order)

Acc. to tech support the J3 will be uploaded today on the site for preorder.

J3 spects can be found if you google.

That was about Cowon prices..I bothered to give it to you because i am a Cowon user/fan and have been an apple user.(dnt expect me to give you prices of other models which you might be interested in).I can bet you for my used Cowon D2/S9 players..You will not find a single Cowon owner switching to apple whereas you will find many apple owners switching to Cowon..

Reason is SQ..battery playback..format support(FLAC specially)..and other features..A single user who says he switched over from Cowon to apple bcoz of SQ is either a fake or has lust for my free player..

:anyone:

Tip - Whichever player you buy,case is a must to protect your player.

Back