Pegasus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaleen Bhaiya

Skilled
Nov 15, 2009
Global fallout and some initiatives taken

Meanwhile...
It begs the question why the govt of the day so scared off when they believe they have done nothing wrong.

Last edited:

Ramadhir Singh

Wasseypur
Adept
Oct 12, 2012
www.last.fm
this was a report done early this year.
watching carefully can answer few question - like why recently israel bombed aljazeera office, and back some desi connection as well.

anyabaker

Recruit
Jul 22, 2021
My views are different on this I can recall Barack Obama's famous quote that you can't have 100 percent privacy and 100 percent security. If Indian government has done this then they have a right to do . All major players in world like USA, Russia, China do this so why can't India. Mumbai 26/11 blast is an example, do you think this kind of attack is possible without local involvement.

Party Monger

Skilled
Jul 15, 2007
My views are different on this I can recall Barack Obama's famous quote that you can't have 100 percent privacy and 100 percent security. If Indian government has done this then they have a right to do . All major players in world like USA, Russia, China do this so why can't India. Mumbai 26/11 blast is an example, do you think this kind of attack is possible without local involvement.
Those countries don't do surveillance on political rivals and inconvenient people.. They do it for terrorism etc and even then there is very high scruitiny and paperwork. Your logic is how elected officials become dictators.

mzsa1994

Disciple
Jun 13, 2019
OMG you are relating 26/11 with snooping on opposition, judiciary, activists etc.
Your argument is completely absurd.

If something like this was done by opposition the BJP and RSS folks would have been rolling on the streets like they did to protest against the emergency.

There is a legal way of spying in our country, which atleast have some degree of accountability.

Last edited:

pratikb

Skilled
Mar 2, 2011
This thread and
Those countries don't do surveillance on political rivals and inconvenient people.. They do it for terrorism etc and even then there is very high scruitiny and paperwork. Your logic is how elected officials become dictators.
This argument is even bigger fools paradise .oversight and paperwork

For starting in this surveillance world,watch a series person of interest,you would get good amount of overview to understand tip of iceberg

Reactions: mh09ad5578

Kaleen Bhaiya

Skilled
Nov 15, 2009
Guys, Don't engage with him. His arguments genuinely doesn't make any sense with the topic being discussed.
He's the same person who blamed docs for causing scarcity of medicines during wave 2. Instead of asking questions to govt he was questioning the docs here for suggesting those medicines.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.