Nvidia RTX 4070, 4070 Ti & 4080 Super release dates leak ahead of CES

4070ti super will also be seeing good uplift i guess....but upgrading just now from 3090ti won't be a good.....waiting for next gen or may be afterwards would be good.

Yeah @PunkX 75 & @rockyo27, agreed but then there is this itch or khujli to upgrade. Apart from Alak Wake-II, I get 70+ frames at Real 4K i.e 4096x2160 without DLSS. With DLSS, it sometimes touches 100.
Alan Wake-II, really brings the 3090Ti to its knees.

So these Supers are just better binned cards and nothing more.
The 4070S offers a very significant uplift in performance (see difference in CUDA cores) compared to the vanilla 4070 (at 220W, very enticing as an SFF enthusiast). The 4070Ti Super has 16GB of VRAM (vs 12GB for the 4070Ti) and a larger memory bus. Nvidia is offering more for the same cost = better value. With the 4080S, Nvidia goes some way to make amends for the launch price of the 4080. A meager uplift, but the price comes down by USD 200. There's more than better binning at play here.

The 3090Ti is appallingly power hungry for the improvement it offers over the 3090. Nvidia did its buyers dirty with that launch.

The 3090Ti is appallingly power hungry for the improvement it offers over the 3090. Nvidia did its buyers dirty with that launch.
All GPUs in the 30 series beyond the RTX 3080 are meager improvements in performance (save for VRAM).

My 3080 overclocked gets 19100 in Timespy, which is very close to the score of a stock 3090.

WAIT FOR 5XXX SERIES ,people who are on 10 just buy used 3XXX series and save for 5XXX.if you get RX6800 and RX6900 at god prices buy them great cards

What about people on 9 series? Lol. Could these new cards bring down the price of 4060 ti btw? Been aiming for that for a while, still insane prices.

What about people on 9 series? Lol. Could these new cards bring down the price of 4060 ti btw? Been aiming for that for a while, still insane prices.
there is a 3070 at 22 in the classified negotiate and get it you will be pretty happy event 3060ti at 18 19 is a belter
i am assuming upcoming 5XXX would be the leftover of their DC AI GPU and efficient

The 4070S offers a very significant uplift in performance (see difference in CUDA cores) compared to the vanilla 4070 (at 220W, very enticing as an SFF enthusiast). The 4070Ti Super has 16GB of VRAM (vs 12GB for the 4070Ti) and a larger memory bus. Nvidia is offering more for the same cost = better value. With the 4080S, Nvidia goes some way to make amends for the launch price of the 4080. A meager uplift, but the price comes down by USD 200. There's more than better binning at play here.

That there is, with every generation for GPU we have seen better performance for the same wattage.
All GPUs in the 30 series beyond the RTX 3080 are meager improvements in performance (save for VRAM).

My 3080 overclocked gets 19100 in Timespy, which is very close to the score of a stock 3090.

I've had experience with the Zotac 3070Ti, MSI 3080Ti Gaming Trio, and now upgraded to the 3090Ti, gaming initially at 1440p and later transitioning to 4K. Comparing the gaming performance at 4K with these GPUs, excluding DLSS/DLAA, the 3090Ti appears to struggle less.

While the 4070Ti performed reasonably at 4K, it faced challenges with specific games despite its 12GB memory (same as that of a 3080Ti). I'm eagerly awaiting comprehensive gaming benchmarks for a more accurate assessment. Despite acknowledging that Timespy might not fully reflect a GPU's gaming prowess, I'm looking forward to dedicated gaming benchmarks for a more conclusive judgment.

Last edited:
Review from GN if someone missed:

Basically, 4070 S & 4070Ti S will bring the the NVIDIA reputation as overpriced as compared to the 4070 & 4070Ti, they was Overpricedx2. Having improvement is nice, but when you have gone through the bones so much it will not make you good. NVIDIA just became bad, before they were worse.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried to get a FE from RP Tech? It's friggin impossible to get a word back from these guys.
Goto them directly or mail them and start rma.
I haven't done rma ever by sending card. As i can goto nehru place and do rma in person and feel much better doing that way.
In person rma at rp-tech is good. Did rma of colorful gpu last year only.

Goto them directly or mail them and start rma.
I haven't done rma ever by sending card. As i can goto nehru place and do rma in person and feel much better doing that way.
In person rma at rp-tech is good. Did rma of colorful gpu last year only.
I'd like to buy one, not RMA an existing GPU. I've completed at least 10 interest forms over the course of a few months and haven't heard back. I'm assuming Nvidia's allocation for India is minuscule.

I'd like to buy one, not RMA an existing GPU. I've completed at least 10 interest forms over the course of a few months and haven't heard back. I'm assuming Nvidia's allocation for India is minuscule.
Try calling them, or if it's in stock then order.
If shown interest then they will reply when your number comes in the queue.

1705415286817.png

1705415308593.png

Back