Nokia C6-01 or Samsung Wave II s8530

mobile_user

Disciple
Hello Friends,

After a week hard work, I was able to increase my budget to 16k for my phone. Now, I am confused between the two - Nokia C6-01 or Samsung Wave II.

Samsung Wave II has large screen (3.7) as compared to C6-01 (3.2)
Better processor (1GHz) as compared to C6-01 (680MHz I believe)
C6-01 has clear black display and Wave II has SLCD. I have not seen C6-01 but I really liked Wave II for this.
Samsung has Bada OS (dont know anything about it) as compared to S^3 OS in C6-01.

My basic use is watching videos (lots of videos, even full movies), listening much (I love high bass), internet surfing (through wifi) and play games (love racing games like Asphalt, NFS etc)

Please suggest which one is better choice?

mobile_user said:
Hi, Are you sure that C6-01 is going to get Anna update? I saw the Nokia X7 and E6 and their visual experience is awesome. I will go for c6-01 is this is true as it is also cheaper than Wave II. Also, are games like Asphalt and NFS available on Nokia OVI store also?
Yes, all current S^3 phones will get the Anna and later updates.

Hi Guys, I bought Samsung Wave II S8530. I must say the phone is amazing in looks, hardware and other aspects. The only drawback is way less number of apps. Seriously, Its been two days only and I am bored. No good apps available for Bada OS. However, just listen that Bada 2.0 is coming in July. Hope, it will bring more apps also.

^^ he bought it already.

but C7 for 14.7k, OMG thats a wow man.

EDIT:

Seems that CODE works on every product. BTW do we have to show the coupon on delivery?

Shit, PSP 3004 for Rs. 6,200 only wow man. Is this for real?

WHats the feedback on this site BTW?

Back