(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
iPhone 4 16GB Factory Unlocked. Selling on behalf of a friend who's left the country and uses a company issued phone. Phone is in my possession and I'll handle the sale and shipping from Madras.

RMA'ed in Feb '12 (no more warranty) so about 7/8 months old, Box + charger. Gave the earphones away, IMEI on box and phone don't match since it was RMA'ed. Screen is perfect nothing on it. Screen guard from day 1.

FYI

around 22500 ?

Got a Micromax Superfone Aisha A52 Yellow from eBay india as Summer gift- 15 days ago-No bill was given.
Something like this Micromax Aisha A52: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com
Out of curiosity put a SIM in this- made coupla calls- but then lying unused sticking with my s2.
How much can i sell this for?

@vijayshimla
PM me your expected price and pictures of it. I'm willing to buy it.
FYI, lowest price online is at Saholic at Rs.4,649.

Last edited by a moderator:
A month old Core i7 3770K processor and ASUS P8Z877 V Pro board. Need separate quotes for both. The processor was bought in the US. Has international warranty though which is valid till Nov 2015 (as per Intel's website).

I have a Brand new Sony Cyber Shot DSC-W510 Camera which is never being used and is brand new.Actually someone have gifted it on my parents anniversary which was on 7th September (two days ago) so i don't have the bill and i am thinking to sell it because i already have Cyber-shot DSC-T99 . So can somebody tell me the exact range in which my product should be sold out? I will also give a brand new 4GB memory card and a brand new A/V Cable with it .Tell me the prices of camera individual and also the total price if i give the memory card and A/V cable with it. Today i have opened the seal just for the sake to click pictures of the product so that the buyer can get the exact scenario and picture of the product and can feel that it is a brand new product , and not being used even once .

Old CPU for sale

Guys, need to get rid of my old PC...
i wonder if anyone on TE would be interested, but theres a local guy who takes old pcs, so need a rough figure to bargain with him.

Here are the specs:
System Name K-BE7EE2C69F684
System Manufacturer ASUS
System Model A7V266-MX
Processor x86 Family 6 Model 8 Stepping 1 AuthenticAMD ~1991 Mhz
BIOS Version/Date Phoenix Technologies, LTD 1002, 12/11/2003
SMBIOS Version 2.2

Total Physical Memory 512.00 MB

Disk Drive1: SONY DVD RW DW-Q28A
Disk Drive2: SAMSUNG CD-R/RW SW-252F

Hardisks: ST3120022A (2 nos, each of 120 GB)

Monitor: LM525 (15" , runs 1024 X 768)

keyboard: logitech ps/2
mouse: usb (some local brand)

need to dispose this asap, so a quick response would be GREATLY APPRECIATED :D
(posting the same in Market place too)

I have a 1-year old Samsung Galaxy B7510 Pro with just the USB cable and no other accessories. How much can i expect for it?

urgent 10chars bump!

Guys, need to get rid of my old PC...
i wonder if anyone on TE would be interested, but theres a local guy who takes old pcs, so need a rough figure to bargain with him.

Here are the specs:
System Name K-BE7EE2C69F684
System Manufacturer ASUS
System Model A7V266-MX
Processor x86 Family 6 Model 8 Stepping 1 AuthenticAMD ~1991 Mhz
BIOS Version/Date Phoenix Technologies, LTD 1002, 12/11/2003
SMBIOS Version 2.2

Total Physical Memory 512.00 MB

Disk Drive1: SONY DVD RW DW-Q28A
Disk Drive2: SAMSUNG CD-R/RW SW-252F

Hardisks: ST3120022A (2 nos, each of 120 GB)

Monitor: LM525 (15" , runs 1024 X 768)

keyboard: logitech ps/2
mouse: usb (some local brand)

need to dispose this asap, so a quick response would be GREATLY APPRECIATED :D
(posting the same in Market place too)

How much i can sell my old laptop:
Compaq V6000 laptop, purchased in 2008.
80 gb hard disk, 2.5 gb ram, celeron processor, battery newly replaced, laptop bag. 15 inch screen. laminated

Please quote this post to reply me, Thanks !!

How much should I sell this computer?

* Gigabyte Motherboard G31M-S2L
* Intel Pentium Dual Core E5300
* 1GB DDR2 PC2-5300
* 320 GB Seagate Sata HDD (out of warranty)
* Micro-Tek UPS (500 or 600 VA)
* I-Ball cabinet and SMPS
* Samsung LCD SyncMaster 2033 Monitor
* DVD-Writer
* Logitech Keyboard / Logitech Mouse (both wired)

Everything works flawlessly.

I will be thankful if someone guides me the price of individual parts.

How much should I sell this computer?
Assuming 3yrs old, the ground prices should be near...
* Gigabyte Motherboard G31M-S2L
* Intel Pentium Dual Core E5300
* 1GB DDR2 PC2-5300
* 320 GB Seagate Sata HDD (out of warranty)
* Micro-Tek UPS (500 or 600 VA)
* I-Ball cabinet and SMPS
* Samsung LCD SyncMaster 2033 Monitor
* DVD-Writer
* Logitech Keyboard / Logitech Mouse (both wired)

How much can I expect for a Samsung netbook N148 plus ? - 1.5 yrs old - in good condition - with accessories.

Specs:

Atom N450
10.1" 1024x600 screen
160GB HDD
RAM upgraded to 2GB.

arup: Prices you told are high IMHO.

Like for procy, some one recently sold his E8400 in just 1500rs.
Same with moniter, new one LED (Benq, AOC, Viewsonic) comes with same 1600:900 resolution in just 4500rs. & 20" in just 5k - 5.5k range.
Not to consider its LCD & have 5kg+ weight.
Atleast look upon recent prices here
http://www.costtocost.in/list/pricelist.pdf
@prime: Just drop few hundred bucks from them as proper estimate from my side.

How much can I expect for a Samsung netbook N148 plus ? - 1.5 yrs old - in good condition - with accessories.

Specs:

Atom N450
10.1" 1024x600 screen
160GB HDD
RAM upgraded to 2GB.

Since the main feature of netbooks are it's battery time, the price will be varied per battery condition alongwith other factors.
You can expect 9-11K if there are no damages and battery wear level is less than 25%.

@haris5sani Yes, I have quoted him best prices if he wants to put up on sale as buyers will bargain and lower it a bit. I bought gannu's almost new logitech keyboard few days back at 200 in which 80 was cost and 120 was shipping. Considering the LCD, I know samsung ones are costlier and there exits some samsung fans( eg. 1month ago my friend bought samsung 20" at 6000+vat though I suggested him BenQ/AoC to save money). :p

How much for 10 months old iPhone 4S white 16gb FU bought from Regent Street,London (have bill,box and all other accessories which comes with it) ?

How much should i get for this lappy Sony VAIO S Series VPCSE23FX/S 15.5 ??

box packed un used with out bill

ny 1 know about price please tell me
happy19.gif

guys please tell me how much should expect for this lappy ?

How much can i sell my iPhone 4S 16GB White with Bill and indian warranty purchased on Nov 2011... The black glass was broken and i have replaced them and i have all the accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back