(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody?
A 320 GB PS3 (3.55 KMEAW JAILBREAK) without Move.
Date of purchase: 21.9.11
Source of Puchase: Letsbuy.com (India)
Reason for sale: Can't find time to play games anymore. But won't settle for a low price. Bought it for 19k.
Warranty remaining: None, due to jailbreak.
Condition: Console is in Mint condition. The rubber in the controller (Left Analog) is worn out. Works perfectly fine though. Got the power cable, USB for the controller and the box intact. (Traded the move for the Jailbreak)

Freebies: FIFA 12 & Limbo installed in the console. Will give the buyer a 60 GB hard drive with 5-6 games in them.

Guys, need some help here.I am looking t unload a ThinkPad R61 with some cosmetic damages, keyboard "o" key is un responsive and HDD is gone.... Everything else is pretty shipshape. What do you think?

Booting fine into linux mint live edition using a USB. Will make a pretty decent HTPC...

guys any help?

How much can i sell a Seagate 1TB brand new HDD that I am gonna get for free with bill from a dealer friend?

Check the Flipkart pricing for the drive and deduct 100~200 Rs and put it for sale. Hard drives are always on demand and there's always someone on the lookout for drives, that maybe cheaper by 30~40 Rs nowadays. :p

Internal/ External?
USb 2/USB3.0?
Portable/ Desktop(2.5 or 3.5")?
Goflex/ Freeagent?

Price depends on the above

You had to do that, right? :( :( :( :( It will most probably be a normal 3.5" Internal Seagate Barracuda 1TB.

Also, by any chance, ur name is Aravind and I owe u an optical cable?

Regards
Imrahn

yup Dude... I am Arvind (minus the additional A)... And I still thank you for the super awesome deal on the Z5500:)...I sold that off and got myself a Z-906 8 months back.
But I still miss the Z5500:) No optical cable needed now dude:).
PM me if u have any such killer deals on high end stuff/ speakers

BTW: U can sell a 1TB Go-flex portable drive for 5.5k with ease I guess. Below a price comparision
Online Shopping India - Buy Books, Mobile Phones, Digital Cameras, Laptops, Watches & Other Products @ FlipKart[as]=off&autosuggest[as-submittype]=entered&autosuggest[as-grouprank]=0&autosuggest[as-overallrank]=0&Search=%C2%A0&_r=n_2yuAC4xgh0SZTuulvAtw--&_l=Tnndui8JdMVk7CZmDKIfXQ--&ref=a93262ee-7f08-4638-97f6-0097ab76efc7&selmitem=

You had to do that, right? :( :( :( :( It will most probably be a normal 3.5" Internal Seagate Barracuda 1TB.

Also, by any chance, ur name is Aravind and I owe u an optical cable?

Regards
Imrahn

Oops: Missed the 3.5" part
should sell with ease for 4.6k I guess

yup Dude... I am Arvind (minus the additional A)... And I still thank you for the super awesome deal on the Z5500:)...I sold that off and got myself a Z-906 8 months back.
But I still miss the Z5500:) No optical cable needed now dude:).
PM me if u have any such killer deals on high end stuff/ speakers

BTW: U can sell a 1TB Go-flex portable drive for 5.5k with ease I guess. Below a price comparision
Online Shopping India - Buy Books, Mobile Phones, Digital Cameras, Laptops, Watches & Other Products @ FlipKart[as]=off&autosuggest[as-submittype]=entered&autosuggest[as-grouprank]=0&autosuggest[as-overallrank]=0&Search=%C2%A0&_r=n_2yuAC4xgh0SZTuulvAtw--&_l=Tnndui8JdMVk7CZmDKIfXQ--&ref=a93262ee-7f08-4638-97f6-0097ab76efc7&selmitem=

Oops: Missed the 3.5" part
should sell with ease for 4.6k I guess

You are the only one I owe anything here as part of a promised deal ,and believe it or not, I have thought about it multiple times.Even after taking ur address details a second time and NOT shipping u the optical cable,the cable is still here though now used and in bad condition.I think a base of a speaker(center??) was broken while shipping as well.Will repay u someday for sure,for bearing with me that time, when i come across a super deal bro.

On the matter, thanks for the indicative pricing.Been out of the loop for sometime and only getting back to the scene since the last couple of weeks.So many choices and price fluctuations, don't wanna look like a fool when putting up for sale.I am not looking to make profit for something I am getting for free,but rather share a part of the joy to fellow members- so pricing will be accordingly.

I have following things with me:

Motherboard: DG41TY
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz
RAM: Kingston DDR2, 2GB PC2-6400 (800 MHz) x2 nos
PSU: Coolermaster CM 500w
GPU : EVGA GTX 260 core 216

I do not have any warranty for these as they all are old iteams. Please let me know what I can expect for this. Location is NCR.

Hi Guys.. any help would be highly appreciated..thanks

Guys, me wants to sell off my "Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens (Telephoto Zoom Lens) "
Going rate is 38k in flipkart. Mine has no warranty but is awesomly maintained. Comes with a lens hood worth 30$ and Hoya UV filter. (All original box present).
How much can I expect? (Thinking 32k)

#Imrahn
I did bug u for a few days after I got the speakers for both counts with some PM's but left it after since there was some misunderstanding:)

You are the only one I owe anything here as part of a promised deal ,and believe it or not, I have thought about it multiple times.Even after taking ur address details a second time and NOT shipping u the optical cable,the cable is still here though now used and in bad condition.I think a base of a speaker(center??) was broken while shipping as well.Will repay u someday for sure,for bearing with me that time, when i come across a super deal bro.

how much can i expect for a wd 640 gb sata internal hard drive.no warranty remaining...
WD 640 GB Sata ~ Rs.1500 for 3 years old

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, me wants to sell off my "Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens (Telephoto Zoom Lens) "
Going rate is 38k in flipkart. Mine has no warranty but is awesomly maintained. Comes with a lens hood worth 30$ and Hoya UV filter. (All original box present).
How much can I expect? (Thinking 32k)
Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens (Telephoto Zoom Lens) ~ Rs.20000 for 2 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back