Nexus 7 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found the 4.2.2 update to be good, it fixes two of the biggest problems that I had
- Bluetooth streaming is better, did almost 1 hour of streaming this morning without any of the stutter/breakup issues with 4.2.1
- Performance is much much better, smooth, not ipad like but pretty close

Am also on stock 4.2.2....was having some problems on PA + Franco kernel stability.... Battery issues ....but now flashed stock and locked boot loader ....4.2.2. Is OK :)

Hi Everyone,

I am facing problem that suddenly I have NO SERVICE error.

I have taken a Dolphin 3g service, however on my lock screen it always says Dolphin-No Service. Even if i try to manually select the service provider, i get message that "cannot connect to network try again later".

Last week did a successful factory image rest also, still problem persists, and I am since start on official ROMs.

Since day MTNL connection started I saw 3g signal once, and next time i went to surf it wasnt there. Thus I went to MTNL and got SIM replaced, same error. It started i saw connectivity, tested few pages. Next time I switched on "Dolphin-no service". Also have tried different areas in Mumbai, in fact different cities. (was in delhi last week).

Also I used my phones sim card (vodafone). Thing started seamlessly, so it isn't an issue with the Nexus per say i think.

Nor I can save APN manually, the APN data just doesnt get saved. Any help would be great, thanks a lot.

Anyone else on Nexus 7 3g + Mtnl ?

Doesn't ship from India though, says singapore.

Ships from Singapore via FedEx/Aramex, customs duty payable on delivery I suppose.

Delivery in 3-7 days.
WTH, that means its more than 16k. :(
How much would be the extra cost? Did anyone buy it from India store?

Just ordered. Order acknowledgement says prices are inclusive of VAT and Octroi.
So its shipped from within India, since VAT is chargeable only on products from within India.

Just ordered. Order acknowledgement says prices are inclusive of VAT and Octroi.
So its shipped from within India, since VAT is chargeable only on products from within India.
so was there any extra shipping charges, as the site says Shipping Charges extra

Isnt it better to wait a bit and get the next version of nexus 7?Most likely it will be realeased on 15 May.After getting it shipped to india it will be around 15k.Warranty will be an issue though.

Acknowledgement mail screenshot attached.
Shipping charges = 0.00
Since its an Asus product, they (Asus) probably have distributors who are stocking up and who shall be billing/sending from somewhere within India.
l4yfgjqu1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back