Nexus 7 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys where is the Nexus 7 available? I want the 16 GB version, I can't even find it on flipkart.

jituthejeet PM me more details

Guys what do you think of the longevity of Nexus 7 with this Tegra 3 chip. They seem to be a pain to code for. I have mt xoom with tegra 2 and it is struggling on the performance front right now and nothing was ever properly optimized for it. It cant even run tegra games like dead trigger properly. And it started to show its age quite fast. Tegra is usually a bit slower than the competition. It does shine with optimized code but I feel it will start to show its age a lot faster than the competition. Are my fears justified? Also I already have a Galaxy Note 1. How much sense does it make to buy a Nexus 7 in terms of performance and future proofing, not in terms of interface smoothness but in gaming performance and maybe battery life.

Hey guys where is the Nexus 7 available? I want the 16 GB version, I can't even find it on flipkart.

You can get it from Homeshop18 for around 17k. They have discounts now and then which brings the price down to just below 15k. That's how I got mine. They actually 'outsource' the order to Cart2India who import the item for you. Takes about 2-3 weeks to reach you.

I've been looking around for a cover for my N7 but I can't seem to find anything. Anyone have any suggestions for something I can buy within India? I know there are a ton of choices on Amazon or ebay.com but importing it would be a PITA.

I got Amzer 94390 Anti-Glare Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth and Amzer 95161 Soft Gel TPU Gloss Skin Case for Asus Nexus 7 (Black) from Flipkart. If you like you may go for it. Else there are different options from Junglee.com as well. Go through it once.

On a side note, can we have a show-off home screens here ?? :bleh:

Looks good but its costly. Can you suggest something in low range?

Also, on the other note did you root your device?

I dont feel the need to root my devices. I have 5 - 6 Android devices at home. All are OK without being rooted. I just download apps and use 'em.

Also after buying such an awesome device you cannot hold back for a case saying its too costly. Nothing (at a K) is costly to protect "my precious".

I got Amzer 94390 Anti-Glare Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth and Amzer 95161 Soft Gel TPU Gloss Skin Case for Asus Nexus 7 (Black) from Flipkart. :bleh:
Can you please provide quick review of Amzer screen protector and case? I'm planning to get the one you mentioned.

Can you please provide quick review of Amzer screen protector and case? I'm planning to get the one you mentioned.

I have not got the screen protector applied to the tablet. Call it laziness or lack of time or lack of confidence in applying it. I just cannot install it and always end up having air bubbles under the screen guard. Will visit a mobile shop shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back