Need suggestion to download Hindi songs

vijayshimla

Adept
Sep 4, 2006
While i generally listen to English music, I need suggestion to Download Hindi SONGS

please suggest some links where i can download Hindi Songs Old as well as new without too much hassles.
Also in case there is a site devoted to downloads of Ragas, it would be welcome. You Tube has lot of content but do not have sufficient band width here.

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
I guess this goes into the piracy area if you are seeking free downloads.
For legal stuff, you always have iTunes and such. If you want to stream songs, I suggest Gaana or Hungama app for your iOS/Android device. They provide unlimited downloads also I think for a fixed monthly fee.
There was Dhingana app as well but that has been shut down now, i really liked that. Last read, it has been bought by Rdio and it will be launching in India soon.

6pack

ex-Mod
Sep 19, 2005
I don't think any music company here provides mp3's to buy. Even Amazon India only sells CDs.

GreenJay

Disciple
Feb 19, 2010
Bangalore
iTunes on PC if you don't own iOS device is what I am using for downloading all my songs now since Flipkart shut down Flyte. I think it's worth it. One album can be downloaded for less than Rs.200 and they sound pretty good on my iPod Classic connected to my car system

vivek.krishnan

BLR~ZRS-TX-1-MX
Skilled
Dec 18, 2009
Ghatkopar, Mumbai
plus.google.com
Slightly OT, I buy whenever there are disounts on discs, and rip them OR copy them to my PC, then UL them to the Play Music Library. Pin any that I want to listen offline. For legal Western music, iTunes, Play Store and Amazon.com