Need suggestion to download Hindi songs

While i generally listen to English music, I need suggestion to Download Hindi SONGS

please suggest some links where i can download Hindi Songs Old as well as new without too much hassles.
Also in case there is a site devoted to downloads of Ragas, it would be welcome. You Tube has lot of content but do not have sufficient band width here.

I guess this goes into the piracy area if you are seeking free downloads.
For legal stuff, you always have iTunes and such. If you want to stream songs, I suggest Gaana or Hungama app for your iOS/Android device. They provide unlimited downloads also I think for a fixed monthly fee.
There was Dhingana app as well but that has been shut down now, i really liked that. Last read, it has been bought by Rdio and it will be launching in India soon.

iTunes on PC if you don't own iOS device is what I am using for downloading all my songs now since Flipkart shut down Flyte. I think it's worth it. One album can be downloaded for less than Rs.200 and they sound pretty good on my iPod Classic connected to my car system

Slightly OT, I buy whenever there are disounts on discs, and rip them OR copy them to my PC, then UL them to the Play Music Library. Pin any that I want to listen offline. For legal Western music, iTunes, Play Store and Amazon.com

Back