Need help with PayPal payment.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
I need to make a payment of $12 to one address. I do have a PP account but I have no idea how it works nor am I willing to do it now
Anyway I wanted to know if anyone here could do it for me. I will pay you the money.
Also i got only one PP contact details- an email add. Is that all which is needed to be able to transfer the money?

TY for the replies. Appreciate it.
How much is $12 in INR and how much should I send? Incl. any extra charge (if any).
Is the transaction instant?
And do you need my details like name and address?

TY for the replies. Appreciate it.
How much is $12 in INR and how much should I send? Incl. any extra charge (if any).
Is the transaction instant?
And do you need my details like name and address?
1 US Dollar equals 63.09 Indian Rupee so 12usd should be 760INR. + paypal transaction fees is about 96INR i guess not sure.It will show only after making the transaction.
Just need the email id of the person you want to send the money too.
I don't need any of your details.

1 US Dollar equals 63.09 Indian Rupee so 12usd should be 760INR. + paypal transaction fees is about 96INR i guess not sure.It will show only after making the transaction.
Just need the email id of the person you want to send the money too.
I don't need any of your details.
sent pm. let me know the final amount.

Payment made. Enjoy :cool:
You the man. Already forwarded the transaction details to them.
My nuke should arrive any day this month. Can't wait.[DOUBLEPOST=1426427716][/DOUBLEPOST]Quick question: any one know how long "priority mail" from the US takes to reach India/Asia? My items will be shipped through priority mail.

Last edited:
Paying using Paypal is a pain in the a$$. I hate Paypal...
Next I hate is a Credit card.
Debit card payment is what I love because you pay if you have money or else nothing.

Paying using Paypal is a pain in the a$$. I hate Paypal...
Next I hate is a Credit card.
Debit card payment is what I love because you pay if you have money or else nothing.
can't help it if its the only method of payment. Also the recipient is a reputed company so I'm not worried. And i'm kinda used to waiting. :/

PS: why was this thread moved and to where? I'm on mobile. o_O

Last edited:
I need to make a payment of $12 to one address. I do have a PP account but I have no idea how it works nor am I willing to do it now
Anyway I wanted to know if anyone here could do it for me. I will pay you the money.
Also i got only one PP contact details- an email add. Is that all which is needed to be able to transfer the money?

Ok.. You can make transfer money from your PP account, At first you have to follow the process of PP.

A. At first log into your account (PayPal).
B. Request and for money.
C. Then Create a invoice
D. For id verification you have to Enter the required information.
E. Continue.
F. At last you have to do for transfer money review the information and click send invoice.

Thanks. I think It will help you.

Ok.. You can make transfer money from your PP account, At first you have to follow the process of PP.

B. Request and for money.
C. Then Create a invoice
D. For id verification you have to Enter the required information.
E. Continue.
F. At last you have to do for transfer money review the information and click send invoice.

Thanks. I think It will help you.
He was asking for sending money and not receiving.

He was asking for sending money and not receiving.
Ok.. Then you have to follow the process..

B. Click Send cash to a friend at the top of the page.
C. Type the email or mobile number to whom you are sending cash, and the amount being sent.
D. Continue.
E. At last you have to do for transfer money review and confirm the information on the screen and next click to Send.

Note : PP'll send the recipient an email to tell them that you sent them cash. In the event that they don't have a PayPal record, PP'll disclose how to sign up for one. PayPal individuals must affirm their email address before the cash can be credited to their PayPal record.

When you send cash, They utilize your PayPal adjust first. In the event that you don't have enough cash in your PayPal ball, PP'll utilize the installment technique you choose.

Ok.. Then you have to follow the process..

B. Click Send cash to a friend at the top of the page.
C. Type the email or mobile number to whom you are sending cash, and the amount being sent.
D. Continue.
E. At last you have to do for transfer money review and confirm the information on the screen and next click to Send.

Note : PP'll send the recipient an email to tell them that you sent them cash. In the event that they don't have a PayPal record, PP'll disclose how to sign up for one. PayPal individuals must affirm their email address before the cash can be credited to their PayPal record.

When you send cash, They utilize your PayPal adjust first. In the event that you don't have enough cash in your PayPal ball, PP'll utilize the installment technique you choose.
that didn't quite answer my question but thanks anyway.
I wanted to know how to link my paypal account to my bank account.
also guys I heard that not all Indian banks accept PP linkage/transaction is it true? My bank is IOB Indian Overseas Bank. The last time I tried I got an error though i don't remember what it was. and i also cannot use this account for outside-National transaction. "Overseas bank" lol.

^^ Linking bank account is simple. You have to add your bank details at profile -> link/edit bank accounts& wait for 2-3 days. PayPal will make two small deposits like INR 1.05 & INR 0.58 into your account. You'll have to enter those amounts exactly as that was deposited. You can then receive funds which will be automatically transferred to your account every few days.
To send funds, you'll need a Credit card (or a Debit card which works on PayPal, only few of them work, like ICICI).

^^ Linking bank account is simple. You have to add your bank details at profile -> link/edit bank accounts& wait for 2-3 days. PayPal will make two small deposits like INR 1.05 & INR 0.58 into your account. You'll have to enter those amounts exactly as that was deposited. You can then receive funds which will be automatically transferred to your account every few days.
To send funds, you'll need a Credit card (or a Debit card which works on PayPal, only few of them work, like ICICI).
then I believe my guess was right. its my bank's problems.
also this happened yesterday:
ICICI rep called me and said a new account will need a deposit of 12500rs and my existing IOB acc details. Any idea about this?

Another rep just called. He said its 10200 by cheque and 22500 by cash. The heck. Sure the money would be credited to my acc but that's a hell lot of money for opening an acc. Also need to maintain min. 10k monthly. Omg. My IOB's only 1k/month lol.
any one any idea?

There are different types of savings account available with every banks with different privileges and minimum balance. Also most of them have a basic, zero balance savings account (3rd link below for ICICI). I guess what the reps were talking about are the silver and regular savings account.

Ref:-
http://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/account-deposit/savings-account/eligibility.page
http://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/account-deposit/silver-savings-account/eligibility.page
http://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/account-deposit/basic-savings/index.page

Edit:- if you are looking to link the account to Paypal, The zero (or close to zero) balance accounts may not work. Most of them will just give you an ATM card. (Not sure though).

Also never open an account by giving cash, unless you are in the branch. (Still not recommended).

Last edited:
Couldn't be. PayPal simply deposits the two amounts by NEFT & that works for all Indian banks. Check your account no. & IFSC code.
any one any idea?

The following debit cards work on PayPal:
1. ICICI Debit Cards (All types)
2. Axis Bank Debit Cards (Only Chip & PIN based EMV cards)
3. HDFC Bank (All types)(Has issues, may work, may not work)
4. CitiBank Cards
5. Standard Charted
6. Kotak Mahindra (Only Chip & PIN based EMV cards)
7. Indian Bank (Only EMV MasterCard World Chip & PIN card)

If you have problem with maintaining MAB, then try the last option. It is a PSU bank with MAB of INR 500.

Another option is to open Axis bank YOUth account which has NIL MAB but charges INR 399/year as debit card charges. They give a non-chip card with the account & you must ask for chip card when opening the account for which they'll charge about INR 50 extra.

Or like me, open a Zero balance Basic Savings Account at ICICI which involves:
1. Yelling and threatening the Manager of legal action if the account is not opened.
2. Activating the RuPay card they give after 15 days, by running multiple rounds of your branch and wasting hundreds of rupees on their CC.
3. Applying for VISA debit card by calling their CC.[DOUBLEPOST=1426738753][/DOUBLEPOST]
Edit:- if you are looking to link the account to Paypal, The zero (or close to zero) balance accounts may not work. Most of them will just give you an ATM card. (Not sure though).
They initially give a RuPay card which doesn't work on PayPal. I have requested a VISA debit card by calling their CC but still haven't received it.

Last edited:
don't worry. your woes will be over when you get a job and an associated zero-balance salary account along with it.

Back