Need help with PayPal payment.

that didn't quite answer my question but thanks anyway.
I wanted to know how to link my paypal account to my bank account.
also guys I heard that not all Indian banks accept PP linkage/transaction is it true? My bank is IOB Indian Overseas Bank. The last time I tried I got an error though i don't remember what it was. and i also cannot use this account for outside-National transaction. "Overseas bank" lol.
Mr. Pauldmps has told this is absolutely true. PP transaction is true for all Indian banks.

@iPwnz Dude are you going to reply to my pm ? I did lend you the money and its nearly 3 months, I guess i have given you enough time nearly 2 months extra.

Hey I saw your pm just now. Didn't get any alert. I might have missed. You never said anything. You didn't even send me your account details. You said that you will get back with the full details and the amount so i waited. You didn't text me in two months so i thought that you were occupied. And now you post this? I'm grateful to you for lending me the PP money but this is not cool. How am i suppose to send when i dont even know where i should send to?[DOUBLEPOST=1433986744][/DOUBLEPOST]I seemed to have missed a lot of PM's from other people also.

Sigh. Why am i being remembered for all my silly posts.
I'm using an old N79 phone right now and there is no new PM alert in this opera mini layout so i didn't see any.

Back