Ne1 bought the 5700??

i m nt saying that there r better phones available in the market, maybe not even for a higher price.

bt i m jst saying dat it doesn't cut, atleast not on the sound part, atleast not for me.

Moto=YUCK:no:

well what i have heard about 5700 is that sound through earfones are pretty decent,speakers aint that gud.

cam average battery backup last 1 day with normal use,if u gonna listen to music whole day with lil calls and and few snaps then u need to charge it twice a day :bleh: ,

and yeaa that swivel thingy is meant to have prblms as 3250 etc!!

heyy RYAN u already bought P990i :huh:

^^Yes i did...:p Enjoying every moment of it...:eek:hyeah:

though 1 thing completely beats me, my p990i has a 950 mah battery..n still it lasts a good 2 days with extensive usage...:S i mean, i've been using it a lot in the last 2-3 days..checking everything, playing around with the cam, music, the touch screen etc...n still its commendable tht after all tht, it still gives me 2 days..i think with lesser usage, it'll easily give me 3-3.5 days..:eek:hyeah:i remember my 6233 had a 1200 mah battery...and even with 2 hrs. music everyday and a few calls, it didnt last more than 2 days...:S tht just skips me..why?? :S :O

only thing tht is not gr8 about the p990i is the way it plays mp3 thru the loudspeaker...even a cheap chinese radio wud do better...:lol: thts something i need to get used to after having those roaring loudspeakers of the 6233..:hap5: but thts about it...thrs just no point in comparing any other features between the 2...:p

one thing i tried, the speakers are pretty gud of the nokia 5700 if played using mp3 format. in fact other than bass etc, in terms of quality, i m really surprised how gud dey r for a phone.

@Ryan

Could u give a review abt ur new fone 990i?
Also could u compare it with Nokia E61i and tell which is the better
also wats the price of p990i and wats the size of memory card u got with it?
wats ur take on both of em?

^^Alright, i'll revu this phone in the reviews section..but i need some time..:p actually the phone has such vast functionalities tht i still have a lot to look into.. i do not have an E61i so cant really say much about it..except tht i didnt much like its design..:lol:

Btw, i just watched 2 full mp4 movies on its big screen...n need i say, i was thrilled..:D its probably the best phone to watch movies cos of its 2.76 incher screen..:eek:hyeah: only thing is tht its better if u use headphones for listening to the audio part of the movie as the loudspeaker aint at all capable of producing any bass effects.. :p

As for the price, i bought it w/o bill..so it was 15k for the phone..plus i bought a 1 gb sandisk card for 1.2k with 5 yrs warranty...the memcard included into the box is only 64mb..;)

Back