Ne1 bought the 5700??

one bad thing about the 5700 tht i've come to know is the 900 mah battery...now equipping a music phone with a 900mah battery is a crime...:no:

wonder how much back up it'll give...:|

i have bought it, expect a review shortly. :D

the speakers are nothing to boast about. agreed there are 2 of them. but atleast on default software, their sound quality is just ok, bass is a lil weak, they r nt loud at all!

can you atleast tell how the sound is through earphones? is it like the SE walkman phones?

and hows the cam?

im thinking of buying today.

overall the phone is gud, maybe nt as gud as Motorokr V6 which is touchscreen at just 13.5k along wid 1GB.

Cam quality shd be ok, screen is excellent. sound thru stock headphones on the phone is bad, u need extra earphones.

rite said:
i have bought it,

there you are...laale di jaan, tera hi toh intazaar tha...:p revu baad mein likhiyo, first help us out..wanna decide on it in a day...:p Hows the battery life re?? thts what is the prime concern at the moment as i've come to know tht it has a 900mah battery..:no: Also any issues with the swivel thingy?? and yeah, pls elaborate a lil more about the sound thru the loudspeakers and the headphones...:)

Now I don't use the crap out of it, atleast till now. Mostly it has been used for music with occasional sms/call. Rest of the time it is on. And it does seem as if it is capable of running music for hours interspersed over the day with a full battery charge. I don't talk much and just recently bought, so can't give too much details. But from what it seems, the battery is excellent atleast for me. It just takes several minutes to charge, and just do it 2-4times a day. A full charge officially should be 80minutes tho.

No issues with the swivel thingie, and it looks so SAXY. Just be careful while handling it cz build quality isn't dat spectacular and it could break.

There are 2 speakers and a earpiece. Headphones + Phone = Crap, worse than Ipod + Ipod headphones, stay clear off them. But wen used on mp3 player, the headphones ain't dat bad, maybe even better than ipod ones. bt i haven't realli used the headphones, so the breaken period mite nt yet be over.

Sound quality thru speakers is ok, bt nothing gr8. Not gr8 quality, bass is sort of bad, and it isn't very loud. Even on the roadside, it is better to hold it close to ur ears to get decent sound.

And I am talking of default software, things might be much better on other software.

Damn, you charge it 2-4 times a day?? :p Wudnt it be better to let it charge fully once n have peace of mind thru out the day? :p Okies,pls do us a small favor, let it run out of charge, then recharge it completely.... then use its media player/calls etc. n whatever u like (acc. to ur normal usage) n then let us know how much battery time did it give ya..itna toh kar hi sakta hai na yaar?? :p

There are 2 speakers and a earpiece. Headphones + Phone = Crap, worse than Ipod + Ipod headphones, stay clear off them. But wen used on mp3 player, the headphones ain't dat bad, maybe even better than ipod ones. bt i haven't realli used the headphones, so the breaken period mite nt yet be over.

You seem to have golden ears..:p cos from whatevah info i got from around the net, ppl seem to be pretty happy with its sound quality..infact even saying its a notch better than the competing w series phone..:p Cant say till i dont check it myself though..:hap5: Okay have you heard the n73 loud speakers?? If you did, how wud you compare the ones on the 5700 to tht of the n73?? :)

the only prob is that i am talking in absolute terms, i haven't really heard any other phones, except Treo 650, Moto L7 and hotstuff's 6085, that too not realli.

wen i say quality is nt gud enuf, i mean my Senn + Creative player is better, even my Altec Lansing 251 is better and maybe even an old philips cassette player, cheap sa and portable one at that.

rite said:
maybe even an old philips cassette player, cheap sa and portable one at that.

kya oye..now taking it a bit too far...:p cmon, it aint tht bad...:p Seems like u are really not happy with ur purchase eh?? ;) probably thts an ominous sign for us,interested buyers too...;)

Back