MTNL Unlimited ROCKS!!!! :) (Mumbai)

Sick Sick Sick ..................Sick000000000

Remember One thing You cann't hide Anything from your ISP!

Why the fuc* you cann't keep your mouth shut and Enjoy the Speed you are getting.Seems you don't love your connection Anymore.

You gave location, You gave speed, and b**ching "Catch me if you can"

Why not help seed on Torrents on 0 days tracker Atleast there will be some one from India with decent upload speed!

Bin this thread .If you love your Fast Speed!

trader123 said:

Why the fuc* you cann't keep your mouth shut and Enjoy the Speed you are getting.Seems you don't love your connection Anymore.

Why not help seed on Torrents on 0 days tracker Atleast there will be some one from India with decent upload speed!

Tata has no reason to catch us, what we are using is not illegal or anything.. Infact I learn t abt it from tata's website itself. Abt the location thing, it works all over india with anyone who has a tata connection, my bro is also using it in delhi too.. and 0 day trackers have enough seeds as it is.

trader123 said:

why are you fuming so much...had it been illegal we would have not posted on TE :cool2:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hap5:
trader123 said:

Im getting 800 kBps speeds for torrents at my parents MTNL connection in Delhi..

They had a 2mbps limited volume plan, which i changed to 256 Kbps unlimited at 599 a month and these are the speeds im getting.

Anyone interested in getting these unlimited speeds should try the same, ie go for a normal volume based 2 mbps plan ( 399pm) and then change to the 256 kbps unlimited

Back