MTNL Unlimited ROCKS!!!! :) (Mumbai)

One of my frnd has mtnl night unlimited..
as far as i know its the best plan out there...
he puts all his downloads for the night and shuts of pc in the morning..

A year back i got this offer from tata for my home phone...

night 10-6 is free for me......

and that too without any additional charge on my phone bill...

hows that????

astrokidvaibhav said:
One of my frnd has mtnl night unlimited..
as far as i know its the best plan out there...
he puts all his downloads for the night and shuts of pc in the morning..

No Night Unlimited Any MORE to OLD Customers & NO SUCH PLAN with MTNL now. :mad:

So lemme get this straight - the 256 k u/l plan which mtnl is advertising as having a MAX speed of 256k is the one you are saying is giving you 1mbps consistently? Are all other users of this plan in Bombay experiencing the same? Im in if this actually works!

I heard of a few cases like this.

A rough conclusion was that the closer the MTNL exchange is to your house (or office) the better connectivity and speed one gets. Don't agree with this much but this is what the the users kept saying.

Anyway congrats windhawk91.

BTW my ISP accidentally recharged my connection for 2 months instead of 1. And the package was to expire on 14th this month but it will expire on 14th next month. Was going to move to Airtel this month but will wait for that till next month. Until then using 256 unlimited for free.

RoBoGhOsT said:
wow thats really fast speed u are getting ? how much u downloaded till now ? :rofl:

Pic shows how much I downloaded in 2 days, till now i guess i've done more than 5-6tb, its hard to find good stuff to download and also sites with speed hence so little..

sehej said:
holy f*ck!!!! 100 mbps for 300rs a month!!! :O :O :O

lucky fella...

Its 300rs for me cause I've only been renewing my tata account with validity for past year since I got more than 6k bal accumulated in it....

Shripad said:
When you get such speeds by accident, its better to shut up and enjoy than to reveal it in public forum :p

Its no accident Funky Sir :bleh: & i've enjoyed this speed for over a year now.. and got bored with it now hence made it public

tejo said:

Pic shows how much I downloaded in 2 days, till now i guess i've done more than 5-6tb, its hard to find good stuff to download and also sites with speed hence so little..

Its 300rs for me cause I've only been renewing my tata account with validity for past year since I got more than 6k bal accumulated in it....

Its no accident Funky Sir :bleh: & i've enjoyed this speed for over a year now.. and got bored with it now hence made it public

okies. I will do the honors of reporting your IP details to TATA (with time of your current session) so they can fix it :cool2:

HEHEHEHE

Shripad said:
okies. I will do the honors of reporting your IP details to TATA (with time of your current session) so they can fix it :cool2:

HEHEHEHE

took me time to find that hehehe.... but anyway my dload manager using proxy from other rig so i cn browse on this one :p and i doubt tata will think its real, usage doesn't even reflect in my account

windhawk91 said:
@Shripad
Kewl speeds...nicely looting TATA :p Btw, just wondering how mch is your ping to abroad UK/USA servers?

me wondering that too, i was even wondering if u can lend 5-10 mbps speed for me :bleh:

i just fainted lookin at those numbers :rofl: ,, u knw how much speed i get?7 kpbs ..im on 56kbps unlimited and i still get chared around 560-570(with 120 free calls offcourse)..bt im really frustated wid d slow speed..i live in hyderabad and id like anyone to suggest a good plan for around 600-700...
thought of startin a new thread..but typed here instead

tifosi said:
OMG !
W1nd and Tejo are eating up all of Tata's bandwidth. No wonder mine's so slow :mad:
J/k, enjoy those speeds :eek:hyeah:

prince980 said:
i just fainted lookin at those numbers :rofl: ,, u knw how much speed i get?7 kpbs ..im on 56kbps unlimited and i still get chared around 560-570(with 120 free calls offcourse)..bt im really frustated wid d slow speed..i live in hyderabad and id like anyone to suggest a good plan for around 600-700...
thought of startin a new thread..but typed here instead

The Alchemist said:
Friggin 100Mbps!!!:rolleyes:

How the hell can anyone get so Lucky... :'(

hehehehe just hope that u all also get lucky someday :) like us ;)

Back