MTNL Triband Unlimited in Mumbai?

256kbps unlimited..Rs 2500? At that price, give me free 8 Mbps night unlimited and I'll take it. MTNL clearly doesn't understand competition but hey! at least we have an unlimited scheme now which we've been deprived of from the beginning. :S

cyberjunkie said:
256kbps unlimited..Rs 2500? At that price, give me free 8 Mbps night unlimited and I'll take it. MTNL clearly doesn't understand competition but hey! at least we have an unlimited scheme now which we've been deprived of from the beginning. :S
having one for the sake of having it is meaningless, right?

Here i feel absolutely shortchanged by MTNL and cannot even vent my angst wholeheartedly- lest it goes dead entirely.
It's the sole ISP in my area. :rofl:

They have a freakiing monopoly here,i don't think there is any other reliable ISP in mumbai,airtel is very limited in its coverage here.

256kbps 2.5k...lolz....i m on hathway 256kbps unlimited for 731......i wont say they much reliable or u get better speed....but price is justified for wht we get

Every one fond of "Loot Lo Mumbai ko" i.e. We pay higher for EVERY service comparing to any part of India, why I don't understand, or I think we pay for BRAND NAME "Financial Capital Of India" :mad:

What about Hathway 256kb unltd. plan, up time & service?, it will save my Rs. 200-300 p.m. compare to MTNL?

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Here i feel absolutely shortchanged by MTNL and cannot even vent my angst wholeheartedly- lest it goes dead entirely.
It's the sole ISP in my area. :rofl:
I'm in the same boat as you are BIKeINSTEIN! Its the only decent ISP in my area! Currently using the 849 NU plan but my internet bills run so high that even 2500 would end up being economical for me! The problem is if I take this scheme, I'll feel bad about allowing these jerks to fleece their customers!:mad:

Bikey, thanks for posting this.

Am going down to the office at Gamdevi and abusing a few people I know.. am taking along a printout of this and the Delhi schemes.

WTF are they on about? Pardon my incoherence, but I am truly amazed to see the extent to which they think they can fleece Mumbaikars.

Back