MTNL Mumbai reduces 1 mbps UL Tariffs to 999

manu1991

Barely Alive
Skilled
Introduction

Good news for mtnl mumbai users . Hopefully they will implement this in Delhi too .

There is also a 749 Plan which gives 712 kbps (?) speeds

and two other vague plans

DSL_Unlimited_Games_1350* - 1.152 Mbps - Unlimited Rs.1350/-

DSL_Unlimited_1599 - 1.344 Mbps - Unlimited - Rs.1599/-

AFAIK , you can change plans simply by calling them up , although the new plan is implemented by the first of the next month .

I am confused, which one should I go for , currently I am having 849 NU, please guys help me in selecting correct plan for heavy DL plan.

^ I am also on same plan 849 NU ... so if u r getting full 2Mbps speed then according to calculations you will end up downloading almost same amount of data in both plans .. around 8GB to 9 GB approx (1 GB more on 1Mbps)

But for it u need only 10 Hrs on 2Mbps plan and on 1Mbps plan you need 24 Hrs ... so think abt power too if u r using power consuming rig to download

@manu1991 : Can you give me phone number to call for plan change plz ?

i will just stick to 849NU for now .. will end up downloading almost the same amount of data by keeping the PC on for only 10 hours...

The icing on the cake would be if they reduce the cost of NU to 649 or something with 2 gb day limit :D

Changed my plan to 999 UL , just call 1500 and ask them to change the plan which would be effective from 1st march.

Congrats Mumbaikars for finally getting true broadband @ 999/- :)

With tax it will be slightly above that but theoretically you are there before all of us...

this is how our great Broadband works , India shining :tongue:
BSNL who has more customers across India is charging 512 kbps Unlimited for Rs. 1350/month

looto looto BSNL jitana chahe looto :clap:
if MTNL can give such rates why damn BSNL can't give such plans :mad:

Back