Moto G launched in India at 14k for 16GB model

Status
Not open for further replies.
What supplier?

Flipkart is the importer and supplier LOL.

I don't know about that. I quoted what the customer care rep "Mona" from FK told me.

Also, if Motorola has exclusively tied up with FK to sell in India - it is highly unlikely that the FK will import & distribute.

Mostly, Motorola India will import and handover the shipment to FK.

^ I Already got the phone 7 days ago.

Moto has not tied up with anyone to sell in india, flipkart is the importer,flipkart is the distributor,flipkart is the seller.The package is assembled in india..the el-cheapo charger and earphones are made in india.

@Corleone

Here is a pic.

1896733_10203330958737575_1606840515_n.jpg

Last edited:
guys when you feel the Battery back Surface with a litle bit of pressure not too much..does it feel like it consists of cylinder like batteries lined together...not sure if cylinder..but the surface sure wasnt flat like other removable batteries..
Is it a norm in such non-removable batteries?

guys when will the flip kart exclusivity end? i have a 1000 rs croma gv so any idea when the phone will get released across all the retailers?[DOUBLEPOST=1392566500][/DOUBLEPOST]iam kinda having second thoughts now is this mobile worth 14k? can i get any other mobile apart from micromax or indian brands for the same price

Last edited:
guys when will the flip kart exclusivity end? i have a 1000 rs croma gv so any idea when the phone will get released across all the retailers?[DOUBLEPOST=1392566500][/DOUBLEPOST]iam kinda having second thoughts now is this mobile worth 14k? can i get any other mobile apart from micromax or indian brands for the same price

yeah when u cant reach the grapes ...the grapes must be sour ;)

Are u sure u wanna go for an indian brand and then buy a new phone again in 3 months time ?

^ I Already got the phone 7 days ago.

Moto has not tied up with anyone to sell in india, flipkart is the importer,flipkart is the distributor,flipkart is the seller.The package is assembled in india..the el-cheapo charger and earphones are made in india.

@Corleone

Here is a pic.

1896733_10203330958737575_1606840515_n.jpg
LOL! Then why did the customer service rep say the supplier will give shipment on 20th? May be they are taking us for a ride :p Anyways - what you have shown confirms that import is done by FK

LOL! Then why did the customer service rep say the supplier will give shipment on 20th? May be they are taking us for a ride :p Anyways - what you have shown confirms that import is done by FK
Maybe they don't even know FK is the importer. Or maybe it's a legal hurdle as per B2B and B2C mess in India.

Guys, Anyone got the coupons yet (500off on ebooks, and 1k off on clothes)? Initially they promised to send by 14th Feb, but i haven't received yet..

Guys, Anyone got the coupons yet (500off on ebooks, and 1k off on clothes)? Initially they promised to send by 14th Feb, but i haven't received yet..

You won't get any coupons, but if you browse books and clothes and add them to your cart, you'll see a notification that if you buy stuff for more than Rs.1000 for clothes and 500 for books, you'll get 1000 or 500 off.

I've already availed of the offer for the 2 Moto G's I'd ordered. Expecting the clothes today.

You won't get any coupons, but if you browse books and clothes and add them to your cart, you'll see a notification that if you buy stuff for more than Rs.1000 for clothes and 500 for books, you'll get 1000 or 500 off.

I've already availed of the offer for the 2 Moto G's I'd ordered. Expecting the clothes today.

Can i club more than 1 items?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back