Moto G launched in India at 14k for 16GB model

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per the terms, the ebooks and cloths rebate will be available after Feb 17th (Till March 31st). A mail will be sent to the customers who have bought the phone. All that needs to be done is to add the relevant products to the cart and the discounts will be applied. Not sure if this has changed.
the offers are already available now
Didn't get any email though

anyone know where's the list of 100 lucky winners??

Edit: Winners list will be posted on 17th

I wouldnt wait for any mails from Flipkart.
Got 2 other mails today -
1. A product that was out of stock in Nov 2013. I have already bought it from FK itself
2. That Moto G is available on FK :) (guess I subscribed to it when they put up the Moto g page)

I had my phone delivered today, the flip cover was delivered some days back. Also, got the email about the discounts on clothing and ebooks. Now, waiting for the 100 lucky winners list.

The updates about 230MB in size and OTG should work out of the box as there's a USB disk storage option.

When I go to Settings -> Battery and see the history of battery usage, it shows that my Wi-Fi is continuously on(blue bar). But my Wi-Fi is turned off all the time.
Is this a bug? Anyone else having this same problem?
This happened is Android 4.3 and the same thing is happening even after I updated to Android 4.4.2 today!

Battery life is good. But if I can get some more standby time by making the wi-fi turn off, it would be even better.

Since I have not yet rooted the Moto G, I am unable to use BetterBatteryStats.

Last edited:
are you guys able to use otg after kit kat update?[DOUBLEPOST=1392461493][/DOUBLEPOST]whew chennai service center for motorola is still active :D anyhow any idea when will flipkart will ship my order

are you guys able to use otg after kit kat update?[DOUBLEPOST=1392461493][/DOUBLEPOST]whew chennai service center for motorola is still active :D anyhow any idea when will flipkart will ship my order
I called customer care. They said supplier has promised them to give consignment on 20th Feb. They will deliver max by March 3 - :(

:( anyhow i placed the order through COD hope i get the phone soo. flipkart does not treat COD order any less than paid order rite?
I just sold my nokia 520 hope this phone arrives soon.
I know its too late but.
how is the quality of camera compared to lumia 520

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back