Most Scariest PC Game.

Naga

Skilled
Apr 5, 2005
Doom III with lights off and volume high on a 5.1 system. To be honest, I couldn't complete it alone :p

sharmapu

Adept
Dec 26, 2006
Return to castle wolfenstein...

didn't knew before playing that it has some super natural thingies in WWII FPS.

I was playing this game at midnight, where I entered the temple then first time few skeletons break out from ground n I was like .........WTF, am I seeing things, just a moment ago I was playing a WWII FPS. n those damn skel took continuous frantic firing to die....n made me realise that yes its a game.

G@d of w@r

Skilled
Oct 23, 2006
Mumbai
F.E.A.R is the scary

also Try House of the dead - 2 (scariest) i was about to get fainted after 1/2 hour play and felt hell scary.. i did play after dinner with speakers on. lights on.

Feb 26, 2005
Undying.. defiently the mother of all scary games...

then comes FEAR... and ofcource doom3 .... silent hill 3/4(play it only if u have a gamepad) ...

YoGi-Sama

Skilled
Jul 14, 2007
City of Blinding Lights
ocularimpressions.com
I would have said F.E.A.R., but then remembered the sleepless night playing Doom 3 on 5.1 speakers with lights-off... and I creeps it gave me in darkest of nights. No matter how repetitive the gameplay was, it still manage to scare the shiz outta me.

F.E.A.R. comes next, obviously.

Ethan_Hunt

Secret Agent Man
Skilled
May 12, 2005
Bombay
Resident Evil 4 was pretty scary at times.Especially in those ministerial churches.Not to mention those Regenerators & chainsaw fellas.Creepy!

logistopath

Molar Police
Staff member
Super Mod
May 25, 2007
Erode
Call of Cthulhu - Dark corners of the Earth

It was one hell of a scary game. You play a detective trying to follow a strange cult...
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was introduced to this game around a year ago, when I was still a bachelor, and was living in a one BHK flat all by myself.. Never managed to go after a few stages; and after the first time, didn't even dare playing it after nightfall... :p Now that you have reminded me again, will try to install and play the game... and hopefully finish it..! :D