Most Scariest PC Game.

Return to castle wolfenstein...

didn't knew before playing that it has some super natural thingies in WWII FPS.

I was playing this game at midnight, where I entered the temple then first time few skeletons break out from ground n I was like .........WTF, am I seeing things, just a moment ago I was playing a WWII FPS. n those damn skel took continuous frantic firing to die....n made me realise that yes its a game.

F.E.A.R is the scary

also Try House of the dead - 2 (scariest) i was about to get fainted after 1/2 hour play and felt hell scary.. i did play after dinner with speakers on. lights on.

Silent Hill series..... play the silent hill the room with a vibrating game controller and good speakers volume....

everytime a ghost comes....it will vibrated and scared the $hit out of me....:)

I would have said F.E.A.R., but then remembered the sleepless night playing Doom 3 on 5.1 speakers with lights-off... and I creeps it gave me in darkest of nights. No matter how repetitive the gameplay was, it still manage to scare the shiz outta me.

F.E.A.R. comes next, obviously.

Resident Evil 4 was pretty scary at times.Especially in those ministerial churches.Not to mention those Regenerators & chainsaw fellas.Creepy!

Call of Cthulhu - Dark corners of the Earth

It was one hell of a scary game. You play a detective trying to follow a strange cult...
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was introduced to this game around a year ago, when I was still a bachelor, and was living in a one BHK flat all by myself.. Never managed to go after a few stages; and after the first time, didn't even dare playing it after nightfall... :p Now that you have reminded me again, will try to install and play the game... and hopefully finish it..! :D

Back