Michael Jackson has died, reports say

yes bad news to hear. last 10 years or so he was living a worthless life. tried to get his act together for last couple of years but it was not the same any more.
everyone deserted him.

so much for super-stardom. rip.

Very sad, a real music legend.

Also Farah Fawcet died the same day... from the original Charlie's Angels, also very sad she had a rough life.

manu1991 said:
Proof of ? Whether the children are safe or not ?

He offered a 22 million $ settlement which is reason enough to convince me he was guilty , sing all MJ praises you want

Wot!!!really???

Sorry to say but are you so Dumb??

If you're child or you are molested(as a child) would you rather see the person who did it behind the bars or would you be happy with any amount of money!!!Think for a moment!!! What would you do??

And why would you take the money??Maybe thats why you blamed someone!!!

And he was proved innocent on all 10 counts in the latest counts!!! ALL 10!!! And you know what....the mother of the child who is now in a mental hospital.

If you still think he is guilty and believe all those Paparazzi shits, then as I said in other forum, Good for you!!! You're the kind of dumb ppl paparazzi depends on!

On the note, well RIP!!!

A part of music died today....:(:(:(

manu1991 said:
Proof of ? Whether the children are safe or not ?

He offered a 22 million $ settlement which is reason enough to convince me he was guilty , sing all MJ praises you want

Dude, if you're a world famous superstar, and some ****ed up inbred family decides to screw you over and make some money by running a child molestation scam on you, you'll pay any amount of money to shut them up too.

The Latest News:

Police on lookout for Jackson's missing doctor

Los Angeles: Amid growing speculation over the cause of Michael Jackson's death, a doctor who lived with the 'King of Pop' has gone missing, a report said on Friday.

While the autopsy report of Jackson is still awaited, people close to him have claimed that his dependency on prescription drugs, encouraged by 'enablers', led to his sudden death due to suspected cardiac arrest.

Jackson, 50, christened 'Wacko Jacko' for his bizarre lifestyle, sex scandals and numerous plastic surgeries, died on Thursday night after collapsing at his Bel Air mansion in Los Angeles.

"We've learned law enforcement is looking for a doctor who lived at Michael Jackson's home, and the doctor is nowhere to be found," website TMZ reported.

"Law enforcement sources tell us a BMW belonging to the doctor was towed from Jackson's home last night," it said, adding that the cops are looking to interview the doctor.

The website, quoting a law enforcement source, said "the doctor gave Jackson an injection before he died".

Jackson reportedly may have OD'd on Demerol. "As we first reported, family members were concerned that Jackson was taking too much morphine," it said.

Brian Oxman, attorney and spokesman of the late singer, told CNN that there were "enablers" in the star's entourage, who pressurised the singer to perform and pushed him towards prescription drugs.

"I believe (his manager) Frank DiLeo was with him at the time (of his heart attack), that is what I have been told. This family has been trying for months and months and months to take care of Michael Jackson," said Oxman.

Back