Michael Jackson has died, reports say

Sad sad news. I really liked him despite the controversies that surrounded him. He was really a great artist who transformed the scene big time. A definition of rock star and will forever remain a KING.

RIP. :(

Proof of ? Whether the children are safe or not ?

He offered a 22 million $ settlement which is reason enough to convince me he was guilty , sing all MJ praises you want

manu1991 said:
Proof of ? Whether the children are safe or not ?
He offered a 22 million $ settlement which is reason enough to convince me he was guilty , sing all MJ praises you want

but not the law.

RIP MJ. The legend is no more but His musical legacy will never be forgotten. I grew up listening to his songs and watching his mind blowing music videos and trying out a few dances when no one was looking. There never was n will never be another artist who can come close to the kind of songs and music videos that MJ has created. I feel lucky to have enjoyed listening to his music all these years and will continue to do so. What a great loss to the music industry and music lovers all around the world. His songs will always remain in our hearts. Despite all the controversies, i cant think of a greater artist who influenced ppl with his music across borders and languages. Michael Jackson - The Legend RIP!

Back