Max Payne 3 - Discussion Thread

Started with the game. Done till chapter 2 now. Keeping it slow so that i can enjoy the full game. Loving the bullet time and effects. The cutscenes are very impressive sometimes i get confused as well though after chapter 1 it was fine. Liking the game so far. But i wish there was the old comic book style cutscenes.

Need help guys!!!

Need help guys!!!

Another hinderance in continuing the game, this time i am stuck at a cutscene and not sure whether this is related to the install error that i had while installing the game.
I get the install error during Disc2 and not sure whether this is the reason for the game crashing.
Can some one send me the file "ma_sec2.rpf" from the level s_marina (pc\levels\s_marina) -- just trying this and not sure whether this will resolve my error.

MP3 Setup error.pdf download - 2shared (a low quality of the error screenshots)

Need help guys!!!

Another hinderance in continuing the game, this time i am stuck at a cutscene and not sure whether this is related to the install error that i had while installing the game.
I get the install error during Disc2 and not sure whether this is the reason for the game crashing.
Can some one send me the file "ma_sec2.rpf" from the level s_marina (pc\levels\s_marina) -- just trying this and not sure whether this will resolve my error.

MP3 Setup error.pdf download - 2shared (a low quality of the error screenshots)

checked with R* support and they can't provide that single file "ma_sec2.rpf" so guys please help:(

Howz the multiplayer guys. Havent tried it yet ... [bnsl luckers are not fixing my line. so net down :( ] ... Everyone got all the golden guns ?

Started multiplayer today ... seems fun. But feels like there is a significant advantage between low levels and top levels. Love that there are so many assignments.

Finished the game just now. Average for me. Story was okayish. But instead of naming it Max Payne they could have named it Die Hard i guess. Destroyed the Max Payne effect. Just bullet time and narration by Payne wont help R* . You forgot the NOIR element here.

Just ordered Max Payne 3 from flipkart ,i am very exited for this game :happy26:

Multiplayer seems awesome...any thoughts

Back