Mass Effect/Mass Effect 2 - Discussion thread

^Holy crap! :O
Anyway, even after getting 100% loyalty and being the bauss Renegade that I am, I still loose Jack, so I decided go to hell bald lady, I am going to continue my missions without you. >:)
I mean I played the last mission 5 times with different decisions each time, even went so far as to open a *gulp* walkthrough to see if I could save all members, followed the steps properly and still lost her. :/
Anyway, 1 less baldy to worry about, I dunno how but I romanced Tali... -.-"
And as for Miranda:
Scouts_Dat_Ass_by_Hushhyy.jpg

kvikram said:
Has anyone heard a single peep of an alien language in the Mass Effect games? All of them speak English :S

Actually, they all speak in their own languages. They have some technology in the ME universe which translates the speech to your language in real-time. I remember reading about this somewhere.

kvikram said:
Nice. No need to invent whole new languages :p

hehe.. actually its nice that Bioware did not bother to invent a new language. The last time they tried that in Jade Empire, the fake language sounded so damn horrible. Check out some youtube videos, the voice acting was absolute crap. BTW, even the dialogues in Jade Empire seemed to be written in Chingrish.

With the kind of technology portrayed in Mass Effect, it actually makes a lot of sense to have the alien language translate itself back to the regional language. Its also better for me this way, I just hate reading subtitles to the languages I don't understand.

Anyways, this is something really cool I came across and I thought I should share it with you guys :

lAbI5.jpg

LO26V.jpg

75eeu.jpg

OnlsM.jpg

hU2pw.jpg

BnOBk.jpg

FPi70.jpg

zMd2z.jpg

1893D.jpg

ltPUF.jpg

:p

Back