Mass Effect/Mass Effect 2 - Discussion thread

Doesn't matter if the DLC has some gameplay in it , once you install, it will show in your map.
but if it has some armour/weapons install in between or before gameplay.

Does anybody know what accent does Kenneth Donnelly - Mass Effect Wiki - Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, walkthroughs and more in ME2 has

It says he is of scottish origin on that page

It sounds similar to the character Jeff on the british show Coupling

Googled that found out to be Welsh

Anyway that's not the point

during one of the random conversations between this guy and his colleague

The Girl starts talking some very high tech stuffs about the ship modifications

and the guy just replies 'I just love when you talk dirty'

man i was ROFL

that accent makes it sound just better..

oh my god, he sure looks like freaking MD! why dint this hit me earlier? Btw does MD smoke? While he was smoking it sounded as if he were smoking gudang garam cigarette. :p

So I'm going to start Mass Effect 2 now. I've already played a bit of Mass Effect upto the mission in Feros. But generally the interface is too clunky and I'm forced to check the map too many times. And I hate driving the Mako. Moreover, the version I *ahem* downloaded had many graphic glitches during cutscenes and visions.

I've heard it's possible to play ME2 without playing ME1. But can anyone give me a gist of the ME1 story in a spoiler tag? That would really be helpful :)

I just discovered that the motion comic for PS3 is called Mass Effect: Genesis and is also available on PC as a DLC :).

It's supposed to be 15 minute interactive comic that allows you to make key choices in ME1.

Alright during the jack vs miranda fight the renegade and paragon both the options were locked.Thats why had to side with miranda.But read that jack wont be loyal now.Now what to do?

^^No i have read she can be made loyal.i think i already have 50% paragon points then how much more required to resolve the matter.

^Worry not, I was in the same boat as you. But in my case, I think I was given an option to support Jack or Miranda and I chose Miranda. Ever since that incident, Jack would refuse to speak properly. Be prepared to lose Jack towards the final battle and hope for the best, with the rest of your team! Although i am not sure if you can gain her loyalty later - do check.

Ethan_Hunt said:
Think of it this way, do you really need her on your squad? Do you use her for any of your missions? Do you really want to gather more Paragon points just to gain her loyalty? If yes, then here's how: Choose Language | BioWare Social Network
No.actually i dont want her.But had an impression that disloyal members wont survive in the final mission.But read again that it is still possible to save the entire crew provided how you make your decisions.:D

Back