Mass Effect 3 - Discussion Thread

have picked up Action one with full control over dialogue

Eh? Action mode does not let you choose the dialogue options and is more suited for inexperienced RPG players.

Or7X3.jpg

First few reviews are up.

9/10 from Polish mag PSX Extreme.

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]'constantly thrilling, spectacular and dramatic-Thanks largely to the well-presented story and dialog' from German mag Gamestar.[/font]

Download completed, waiting for game to unlock.
<

Why not get hold of a S.Korean VPN and unlock it?

PS: Don't bother with Aus. since it releases on 8th.
<

I am all set. Thoroughly cleaned my desk at midnight yesterday!

Main agenda for today after reaching home - complete Darkness II and Dear Esther if it is possible. Got hold of a dealer in my vicinity who retails the TVSE Gold keyboard for 1650. I'll grab that on my way home. Yet to order the mouse pad - will do it in a while.
<

EDIT: Ordered the Razer Scarab. Tired of cloth pads. They wear off pretty soon. Hope this one lasts me at least for the next 3 years!

I ordered from flipkart, when will i get it
<
?

Wednesday may be? i.e. if they ship it tomorrow.
<

Why not get hold of a S.Korean VPN and unlock it?

PS: Don't bother with Aus. since it releases on 8th.
<

Don't need it. When the game unlocks in North America, I would be at work. So will start the game, when I arrive tomorrow night, or latest by next morning.
<

Is there a way via proxys to show my ip from asia and unlock the game sooner
<
? I have heard about it but don't know how....

Too impatient to wait till midnight lol!

Me: Sir, I would like to take an off on Wednesday but taking into consideration the work onboard the vessel, I'll prefer a half-day off after lunch.
<

Boss: Wait let me guess, a new game is releasing on Wednesday?
<

Me: You guessed that right! But it releases on Tuesday! Now can I take an off please?
<

Boss: *sigh* Alright you may!
<

Me: Thank you Sir!
<

*should've asked for a day*

I <3 my boss!

Back