Mass Effect 3 - Discussion Thread

i am not able to buy the bioware points using my debit card Wanted to buy the ashes DLC for 10$.

I lost 20usd trying to install ME2 dlcs. keeps giving me the NSIS error. I'll see to it later.

Related to returning teammates from ME2

Spoke with Miranda on Citadel, does she come back to fight alongside you?

Does the return depend on the gender of the shep?

10 hours into ME3 now. Plot is interesting.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

will there be any problem if i take my own sweet time to complete the missions n stuff ?

Why would there be a problem? It's not like Earth is actually going to be destoryed, if you delay.
<

Anybody else found the game buggy? Audio clipping out, squad mates getting stuck, etc?

I completed the entire final mission without any background music. It was truly uninspiring without music
<
Can anybody confirm if it's actually like that or a random bug I faced?

I can confirm the sound issue. It's not major, but I did experience the speech cutting out at times. Apart from that, no other issues.

Spoke with Miranda on Citadel, does she come back to fight alongside you?

Does the return depend on the gender of the shep?

I missed the first chance to do so and got it a second time later. She spoke of her sister getting kidnapped by her father at some remote location but did not mention the specifics. Not sure if she'd return to Normandy as a squad member though.

Anybody else found the game buggy? Audio clipping out, squad mates getting stuck, etc?

Did not notice anything until now. The game has been bug-free for me. *touchwood*

Anyhow, I suppose I am 50% through the game right now. Spent 6 hours yesterday, leveled up Shepard to 48+, rep. meter has almost filled up completely with the paragon points clocking almost 75% of it. Met all the major characters from ME 2 and its DLCs, from the several locations on the Galaxy, either rescuing them or their allies. Had to take another crucial decision during yesterday's playthrough - the Rachni queen!
<

I chose to free her once again and I really REALLY hope she lends support towards the final mission! I will be very disappointed if she ditches Shepard.
<

Thane
<

Who else nearly tear'd up after Moridin died? Amazing char.

You obv. missed my previous post!

Damn almost had it with Traynor
<

Awesome! Almost there I guess!
<

I had a chance with Liara yesterday at the Citadel and even entered into a lip-lock with her momentarily (unlocking the achievement!) but reloaded the quick save fearing it might spoil the chances with Ashley or Diana Allers or Traynor.
<

Don't want a relationship with an Asari again.

^How did you do it
<
? I am meeting her after every damn mission
<

Liara you mean?

You don't have to do anything in particular. Just be kind with her and the rest will follow soon enough. Will take a while so have patience. Horny bugger!
<

Bioware are officialy sadists. Anyone got an ending which is atleast remotely satisfying?

Looks like you guys rushed through the game. It will take me at least the weekend to know that. And I am keeping my fingers crossed! I hope the decisions I took in ME 1 and 2 was well worth it.

EDIT: Allwyn beat me to it!
<

Nope, finished all side missions. Explored all systems. Talked to everyone after every mission
<
Examined every square inch on every mission for tech/parts/credits. Even with all that, it barely gives you 35hrs of gameplay.

And an ending which makes you wish you had stopped at ME2. Sigh..

Your choices in ME1 & 2 count for nothing either. A complete letdown really.

It might just be me, but it's amazing that the last 10 mins of a game can ruin an entire series. Now I know I won't be replaying ME 1 & 2 again - knowing all of it was for nothing. And no way in hell am I replaying ME3.

Back