Man got electrocuted on top of train

Sei said:
[OT] I get static shocks all the time. Whether I touch someone or something like the car door. It's damn irritating. And when it starts it goes on for like weeks at a stretch. Does it happen to anyone else ? :ashamed: [/OT]

Lol Me too, I ground myself(touch the ground) before i get into the car, :rofl: Especially when i remove the car's cover. I even get electrocuted when i wear/remove my nylon jerseys :rofl:

6pack said:
the distance between the new trains and the wire is less. so far only the new trains + mail+ freight run on these tracks. old trains cant run on them i think due to the ac/dc difference.

so when any oversmart guy stands up he becomes the next good conductor for the electricity i think. happened once last month when someone stood up and the full current to the train just went out. it came back after he was thrown down on the roof of train by the severity of the shock. people who saw him said he was burnt black as charcoal.

I'm just imagining that if people cant see the video then imagine that 1 second shock that the electrocuted guy must've gone through :no:

rushabht said:
I'm just imagining that if people cant see the video then imagine that 1 second shock that the electrocuted guy must've gone through :no:

he'd have fried before he "felt" anything

Sheesh this video seems to have become a major hit everywhere! :O

Got this one as a fwd thru the company mail ID and after having seen it, there seemed to be some sort of a strange feeling like the adrenaline getting pumped thru the body. Instantly deleted it. Damn! :|

Gannu said:
Sheesh this video seems to have become a major hit everywhere! :O

Got this one as a fwd thru the company mail ID and after having seen it, there seemed to be some sort of a strange feeling like the adrenaline getting pumped thru the body. Instantly deleted it. Damn! :|

yeah, i felt weird for the rest of the day after watching it yesterday, still do when i think about it :(

Back