MAFIA II ~Discussion Thread~

Finally I'm done with it. Pretty good game actually. :)

Hey, would these guys actually kill Joe? :ashamed:

The ending probably hints of another sequel. :p

^Sorry my bad! :ashamed:

I collected 22 out of the 50 Playboy mags. In the casual run i.e. They are mostly strewn around in the places where you'd end up visiting anyway. :p

Too bad I ran into the first Playboy magazine ingame without knowing what it when there were like 5 people in my room. Pulled the plug before anyone could the pair of apples on the screen.

Amazing story until now <3

hash said:
Too bad I ran into the first Playboy magazine ingame without knowing what it when there were like 5 people in my room. Pulled the plug before anyone could the pair of apples on the screen.

Amazing story until now <3
:clap::clap::hap2: super dude..the second magazine seems to have the biggest apples so far for me:bleh:

Me in the 11th chapter and strictly following the below playmate guide to collect all the 50 magazines..

GameFAQs: Mafia II (X360) Playmate FAQ by ProfessorNinja

so far got all the covers expect for the below one in Chapter 7

Playmate 50: At the end of the hallway on the top floor (the one your apartment
is on) is where you'll find this Playboy.
[Elizabeth Jordan, Miss May 1968]
Games looks super cool but compared to MafiaI, it seems to be very short.. Have turned VSync on and all settings high and the main one PhysX to OFF. Getting 60fps for almost 99% of the time and the low was around 45fps..

Well well downloaded the game, unrared and installed it;

now I have to take out to play the game uninteptedlly, goch my job is taking a lot of time from me ;(

Just Finished the Game,Story is really nice as well as the gameplay but its a pretty short game and not much to do when u wanna free roam

But overall,I like it !!

Just finished. As a standalone game its ok, but as a successor to mafia 1 no way its qualified to carry on the lineage. The plot has "turns" all over the place, so much so they begin to feel cheesy towards the end. Most of the characters are under utilized, on account of diversity 2K Cezh just made one hell of a mess. Overall its an beautiful game with an ok-at-best story.

Alright finished the game.and i must say the game is quite good i dont know why people say its not that good.Yes there are some twists and turns but still the game is quite good.I finished mafia 1 long back.and quit liked it too mainly due to the way its story has been presented.mafia 2 also keeps mafia 1's legacy alive.
some of its flaws.
Mafia2 is not a complete open world game.It has certain boundaries beyond which you cannot go.
mafia 1 has trains and trams,unfortunately mafia 2 dosent have them thus lacks a few varieties
In chapter 14 hey show a connection between mafia 1 and mafia 2.well which i should say is ok but was not required.

The only distinguished chapter of this game is chapter 11 i think where it has many possible endings!some were funny.

Overall this game should deserve atleast 7.5 i think.

finished the game in hard mode the night before yesterday. pretty impressive game. the ending was awkaward. the grqafics was breathtakingly awesome whatsoever. 8/10 from me.

Back