Laptops Macbook Air...some queries...

Nomad said:
@vivek, I have already called most of nearby dealers listed in Apple's resource locator, including the one you mentioned. None of the dealers have it in stock.

Well, thought it was worth a try. Did you try reliance?

Nomad said:
I am trying hard to source a Macbook Air 13inches, i5, 128 GB for the past few days. I am located in Punjab; My brother who is helping me in the purchase is located in NCR. None of the dealers I or my brother spoke to have this model in stock. I found a dealer on ebay but he is NOT offering any Student discount. Please suggest how to source it.
i am surprised you are not getting it in ncr.i will post contact details from a dealer in newdelhi,will edit post later at night.
Nomad said:
@vivek, I have already called most of nearby dealers listed in Apple's resource locator, including the one you mentioned. None of the dealers have it in stock.
shrjun said:
1. When is the best time to buy Apple care - immediately after buying the Mac or as the original warranty is expiring ?
2. Is the original 1 year warranty as comprehensive as Apple care ?

you can basically buy apple care anytime within 1 year.there will be no difference if you buy it than or anytime else.

Still no luck in finding the MacBook air 128 gb 13 inches in NCR and Punjab. Palika bazaar and gaffar market seems to be my last bet now..

Back