FS: Cabinets [Lowered Price] Corsair 760T White (Full Tower PC Case) + Corsair LL140 RGB Fans (x3) + PlayStation DualShock 4 Wireless USB Adapter for PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check pm.
Notice - Time-wasters stay away! It’s just rude and annoying if you’re gonna ask for various info, confirm the order and then finally ghost me without even saying a word.
I basically wasted my time and effort gathering the info the ___ person needed. Meanwhile the ___ said person seemed to have plenty of time to write on other posts but does not even bother to reply to my messages, no courtesy, nothing!
Many, perhaps I should say most, people on this forum do this. It baffles me how they lack the basic courtesy to acknowledge or even say 'no, the price is too high' or 'no, i got a better deal elsewhere'.

Not sure if they feel stating the above will lead to irritation, but they dont realise them not replying is even more irritating and more so, rude. Sorry for ranting on your thread, OP, consider it a free bump.

Bump

Case Only - 5000₹ (Best Deal for Full-Tower Case)
Case Stock Fans - 500₹ Each. 2 AF140 White Led + 2 AF140 Red Led Fans available
Corsair LL140 Fans - 6000₹ for 3 Fans with controller. (Great Deal!) [Best in class RGB!]

Case Only - 5000₹ (Best Deal for Full-Tower Case)
Case Stock Fans - 500₹ Each. 2 AF140 White Led + 2 AF140 Red Led Fans available
Corsair LL140 Fans - 6000₹ for 3 Fans with controller. (Great Deal!) [Best in class RGB!]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back