FS: Cabinets [Lowered Price] Corsair 760T White (Full Tower PC Case) + Corsair LL140 RGB Fans (x3) + PlayStation DualShock 4 Wireless USB Adapter for PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump
Sony DUALSHOCK 4 USB Wireless Adapter - SOLD on IVG.
Items remaining for sale -
760T Case + Stock AF140L x3 Fans
LL140 RGB x3 Fans.

Last edited:
@bssunilreddy Atleast have the courtesy to say you’re not interested in the deal anymore. I have replied to you in DM’s with whatever pictures etc you asked for and as you said you would pay next day, I agreed and thought the deal was done. Meanwhile you’re online and commenting elsewhere but my messages. Sheesh!

@bssunilreddy Atleast have the courtesy to say you’re not interested in the deal anymore. I have replied to you in DM’s with whatever pictures etc you asked for and as you said you would pay next day, I agreed and thought the deal was done. Meanwhile you’re online and commenting elsewhere but my messages. Sheesh!
Sorry man

Sorry man
Check pm.
Notice - Time-wasters stay away! It’s just rude and annoying if you’re gonna ask for various info, confirm the order and then finally ghost me without even saying a word.
I basically wasted my time and effort gathering the info the ___ person needed. Meanwhile the ___ said person seemed to have plenty of time to write on other posts but does not even bother to reply to my messages, no courtesy, nothing!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back