Losing keys before marriage ?? Premarital key!! In todays time in india !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@eggman I don't necessarily think it is "low level mentality" because pre-marital sex (I'm talking about proper sex) is something that some people do not engage in even in the west and other places. Not because it's disgusting, but because they want to save their first time for that "special someone".

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on nature of people in relation. There are people those don't get affected with any thing going in their life and can carry leaving without prblems later on.

But there are oppsite too...

I think first knowing each other is important the that of directly getting to the action.
Its comfortable this way and do take a time to understand if we are with right people or not.

Its better then getting blamed for screwing someones life :)

@princeoo7 I understand where you're coming from. But as you know, sexual attitudes are different among different people. For instance, I know girls who do not have a problem with one night stands. They don't see anything morally wrong with it (if they're single and not committed). The only thing that inhibits them is the fact that the guy they slept with might talk of his encounter of having "scored the slut" or even just talk about it normally. Even if he talks about it normally, people spread shit around and they judge you. So, that's the big issue.

@eggman I don't necessarily think it is "low level mentality" because pre-marital sex (I'm talking about proper sex) is something that some people do not engage in even in the west and other places. Not because it's disgusting, but because they want to save their first time for that "special someone".
Ya. I might have come too harsh.
What I meant is that there are guys and girls who would immediately dump their GFs or BFs as soon as they find out they had a past relationship with someone , no matter how good their relationship is at that point.

What I meant is that there are guys and girls who would immediately dump their GFs or BFs as soon as they find out they had a past relationship with someone , no matter how good their relationship is at that point.

Yeah, this is true in some cases.

@princeoo7 I understand where you're coming from. But as you know, sexual attitudes are different among different people. For instance, I know girls who do not have a problem with one night stands. They don't see anything morally wrong with it (if they're single and not committed). The only thing that inhibits them is the fact that the guy they slept with might talk of his encounter of having "scored the slut" or even just talk about it normally. Even if he talks about it normally, people spread shit around and they judge you. So, that's the big issue.

Its not that We are afraid of this thing :confused:

This things are happening every day with us. People tried to spread bad her just becoz she was friendly with everyone beening gentle to her !!!!

Now people think twices before commenting on her, that too she bought this condition on them and I didn't have to look in this matter :p

Its ok if our relation goes well and we get married but what if we don't and she loose it with me ?

Will the other guy accept her so easily ???

That is a good question you have got there and to be honest, the exact same question keeps on popping up in my mind. Looking forward to replies from other members.

Also, I feel I need to brush up my basics, does loosing virginity means "that" sex where penetration was involved ? Or virginity is lost even if the sex does not involve any penetration ?

lol dont know what made you laugh so much, but let me clear some things first, I am still a learner when it comes to sex and I really dont understand when people say not to loose virginity before sex. What do they mean ? Does it mean not to engage in any type of physical intimacy with the partner ? Or do they mean not to put the key in the lock !?
PS : I love TE too ;)

^^ OMG... I LOVE T.E.
rotfl rotfl
lol dont know what made you laugh so much, but let me clear some things first, I am still a learner when it comes to sex and I really dont understand when people say not to loose virginity before sex. What do they mean ? Does it mean not to engage in any type of physical intimacy with the partner ? Or do they mean not to put the key in the lock !?
Now don't you both start humpin TE:hilarious:

Losing virginity means having penetrative sex. Indulging in oral sex and so on is not considered losing virginity.
The reason is that once a girl indulges in penetrative sex she will lose the hymn and her next partner can find out about that.
It's not however a foolproof test, a girl might have never touched a boy and still can lose hymn by participating sports.
The converse is also true, there are surgeries that recreate the hymn.

Let me elaborate it !!!!!!!

--------- below part is general information and will elaborate my problem -----------

My girl is a good example of modern society girl who follows her culture with it.

In the time I have spend with her, this was the quality brought me close to her !

In our relation she treats me like " pati parmeshew " ( plz don't involve SEX here ).
She takes care of me alot. Gets up early in morning and make tiffins for me and then travel to college. Carries extra water for me as she don't like me having unhealthy fast food.
She did her first time karvachot for me and all fast till today !!!!!
Her sister is like " what magic have you done on her ???"

I always find her trying to do things which may make me happy :)

And in this process she have changed alot.

First she use to be friendly to every guy around who is not flirty or is gentleman to her.

But now her tone is a bit rude as she thinks I wont like her talking with guys. This is something I noticed is because of another girl in my group , who's bf is shakki kisam ka banda !

If she was not able to reply me or text me even if I haven't then she keeps on saying SORRY ! SORRY ! SORRY !

I have talked to her on this but don't know why she feels that she might have hurt me.

Now I am afraid that she might start thinking that sex is important in a relation and its her duty to me too as now and then every one keeps on prompting SEX in one or the other way.

She is first only so much emotionally attached to me and if people around are forcing her to think she might not be able to hold me if SEX is not involve.

This is my first relation and I don't know whether I might be with her or not in future as first I need to settle down with a job and future plans :cool:

And I don't want a girl to have SEX with me just because some bunch of stupid people keep on provoking importants of sex in a relation, in this stage :mad:

It should be natural and come from heart and not mind :)

stop discussing this dude, its a private matter between you and her , end of thread

and since you did mention it , dont feel proud that she has changed for you and fasting for you, and makes food for you, i hope you guys dont think food and taking care is the role of the girl and you are the king of her,
also you are in college , old enough to decide things , grow up!!

stop discussing this dude, its a private matter between you and her , end of thread

and since you did mention it , dont feel proud that she has changed for you and fasting for you, and makes food for you, i hope you guys dont think food and taking care is the role of the girl and you are the king of her,
also you are in college , old enough to decide things , grow up!!

I never thought like this that its her duty nor am I trying to showoff how great my girl is.

I am only telling that why is society so mad to influence some one lose virginity just because you are in relationship with out thinking of consequences that may happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back