Losing keys before marriage ?? Premarital key!! In todays time in india !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
Hello every one !!!

It is a kind request to all to plz reply ur views on this topic, what ever came to ur mind after reading my post.

Topic is sensitive and many may not be ready to reply on this, but I expect every one to reply.

I what to know what does today's india think about losing virginity and premarital sex !!!

Its only been 3 months that I have been in my first relation with a pretty girl. We but now a days we are facing a situation that is not good according to me atleast.

When ever we meet our friends, they start talking about losing virginity and talks like how is she / me on bed :eek:

Even I have been ask this kind of things from people I never expected it :(

Last-last weak had a fight with my girl and there friends came in to resolve our problem, but I faced questions like is she failing to satisfy u on bed ???? R u not happy with her ???

Her female friends to ask her very samethings very offen and so she was upset about it.

In todays world in my age, I think 99 % of guys have girlfriends. Some might be serious, some might not. But why virginity or sex before marriage is been preferred by couples and encouraged around ???

Few days back after the fight, she told me that she is facing this kind of questions which are really disturbing her. We had a brief discussion on this topic but still I failed to explain her that I don't expect sex from her.
And at the end of the discussion she did asked me that do I also think like rest boys and want to lose my virginity ???

I am very sad on this till today that she as started thinking that I want sex and that's why I came in this relation.

Many of my friends believe if u r going to marry the same girl the premarital sex is best to find compatibility of partners and if not serious the **** na !!!! Enjoy kar !!!

Is being in relation only means this ???

I may have failed to express my query so please try to understand it.

Please share your experience also if any and how did u tackled it ?

I am not asking that should I preffer it doing or not. I just want to know do people think that coming in relationship is just for sake of losing virginity.
Thank you for reading my post :)

Have a great Sunday ahead :D

And enjoy india kicking ass of england ;)

Brother, why do you fail to understand that these sort of things are meant to be dealt and discussed with people closer to you, your parents, siblings and even your girl comes within the same circle. If no solution comes out, go see a counsellor.

The platform you have chosen to initiate this discussion will lead something similar to this you just said.
enjoy india kicking ass of england
Imagine, yourself and tech-minded humans in the scenario with outcome being someone finally declared as 'Being.smart'.

All the best with life. keep trust and have faith in your girl and relationship. And believe me, it is a good time you must change your friends.

I hope this thread gets thrashed before someone gets bashed for no reason.

All depends upon an individual's mentality and the approach towards life.

Just ignore those morons. They have half a brain, n even that is frozen.
Keep your relationship good and clean. When the time will come, you will not only have respect.. but also a good clean conscience for your own self.

has the thread not shut down yet? mods must have nodded off this afternoon.

The only best friend you have is yourself, maybe you know the answer and want it out from others mouth to gain confidence, just go with what you both think is right.

Eventually, one of two things will happen. She will realize you're worth it, or you'll realize that she isn't.

whatever maybe the outcome, take it as a lesson learned if negative.

I see very few people are getting y I posted this thread.
I am not that dum to ask her about losing my virginity.

Its a general thread and I am not offending any one out here.

I might have choice wrong platform.

And its not like that, that tech humans don't get married.

If mods find it an inappropriate thread then they may thrash it !!!!

I just want to know that if any of our te members faced this situation then how did u handle it.

And losing virginity that important for people before marriage that they keep on talking about it now and then ????

Just ignore those people and tell them that its not sex that you want.. eventually they will realize that you are not a philanderer and then they will stop asking such questions..
if the girl is really nice then she might appreciate your thinking and that will help you make relationship better and long lasting..

Dude, when you have problems with your partner, you don't discuss it with your/her friends neither with us here in an internet forum (assuming its a serious relationship). Just talk to her and try to find and solve the issue.

Problem here is that OP is bothered about opinions of other random people who probably want more stuff to talk and not really help. I have personally stopped bothering with my relatives who tend to keep asking uncomfortable questions or try to take more interest in my life than they are supposed to.

Sabby I don't have any problem with her.

Its just ki why do people think that being in relation only means this.

People are close minded. When people ask questions, they are imposing what they feel they would be doing in your situation. So if you spend a night in a room with your GF, they assume you have sex bcs they would do it if they were in your place. Take it as a compliment that you value your partner and your relationship enough to not do it till you both want to. Whether you do it before marriage or after has nothing to do with anything. Marriage is a public declaration of your love, sex is private. You choose when you want to, with whom.

Ignore those people who ask you such questions. And lots of people will give you lots of opinions. Its your life, its your decision. Grow up and make it for yourself.

I have personally stopped bothering with my relatives who tend to keep asking uncomfortable questions or try to take more interest in my life than they are supposed to.
People here usually take more interest in others' lives than their own!

What about single people who have casual sex (perhaps not even actual sex, as in no penetration, but casual smooching more like) consensually with other single people who have no problem with it ?

People here usually take more interest in others' lives than their own!

By "HERE" you mean in India ?
Because personally I don't bother asking people personal questions ever which I think might make them uncomfortable. When in doubt I try to keep my mouth shut.

By "HERE" you mean in India ?
Because personally I don't bother asking people personal questions ever which I think might make them uncomfortable. When in doubt I try to keep my mouth shut.
Yeah I think he meant India and not TE.

To OP, you have been open about the uncomfortable situation you are in. Techies or not, I dont think many will respond to a personal query as to whether they have been in such a situation. The most you will get has already been posted. Avoid such people.

As for opinions about pre-martial sex its a matter of opinion. Many will agree for a good reasons, others might not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back