Losing keys before marriage ?? Premarital key!! In todays time in india !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
back to your topic , relax dude , it iwll happen when it happens .... no pressure and to the rest of the friends , maybe thats how brash and open they are , if you dont like it , dont hang out with them ,simples

Many peoples have already provided comments on their views. I'm not going to make anything different.

It's simple. Whether you want to have sex before marriage is totally upto the couple.

If you think it's too sensational issue right now....leave it for after marraige.

And the friends....yeah...in all society almost all the friends talk like this. It's nothing new. You both have to handle them carefully and easily.

If you both think you can't...as already suggested above, don't hang out with them.

And last and finally, keep your communication straight, don't get into miscommunication, everything will be fine.

Enjoy the taste of relationship :D

are you for real? If you did anything like what you have done here (posting a thread - openly declaring/screaming the subject for everyone to discuss) no wonder people are poking their nose in your personal matter.

Retrace your steps i am sure you were the one who raised the topic at some point just like you did here.

lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol.

Like how an Amd cpu wont fit on an OEM Intel motherboard, I think your friends are right about a compatibility test here.

Are you for real? If you did anything like what you have done here (posting a thread - openly declaring/screaming the subject for everyone to discuss) no wonder people are poking their nose in your personal matter.

Retrace your steps I am sure you were the one who raised the topic at some point just like you did here.
@agantuk is not the OP. Did you reply the correct post ??

Last edited by a moderator:
@raksrules - Thanks for the correction mate.
@agantuk - I really owe you an apology mate sorry. I didn''t realize I was not on the first page. Talk about embarrassing yourself in an embarrassing thread :ashamed:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should go and have sex because Love without sex is incomplete, and after some time both of you will come to know whether your relation is LOVE or LUST.

Then you guys can decide ?

Sabby I don't have any problem with her.

Its just ki why do people think that being in relation only means this.

I referred to that fight you mentioned for which you consulted with your friends which in turn resulted their intrusion into your sex-life or lack thereof . Keep you private life private and people won't ask question like these. As for your question of sex being encouraged/discouraged in general before marriage, again its a private matter and only you and your partner should discuss about it. Like I said earlier, if you are in a real/serious relationship - be frank and talk to your partner without being embarrassed regardless of whatever issue it is (in this case, your failure to let her know that you don't expect sex for being in a relationship). All problem will be resolved at their root :)

Btw, after having to explain these, I'm starting to doubt whether you are mature/responsible/grownup enough to have a serious relationship.

Relationships are complicated no matter your married or not..

One question before we proceed ..
Do you believe Is she really the ONE? And If your planning to marry her..
Proceed ,else skip this post as this is no value to you.

A Relationship would face lot situations and some like this , in which every time you will explore and find out something new about youself and your partner. These things can and will make your relationship stronger only if you find the solution between yourself.

*Relationship = confidentiality, once you loose that you loose it all.
*Never let friends solve your issues as it is the worst possible mistake one can do in a relationship.

Do not let you friends or family know your quarrels or misunderstanding or something even more sensitive 'Sex'..
This will have a ripple effect sometime even after (just for conversation sake) you choose to end the relationship.
You take control of things , keep everything as much confidential as possible with friends or family . Do not let them decide what is good for you. Man up and take control.

If your friends are making you/her uncomfortable , its time say (middle finger)good bye to them and move on.
As time goes by one the strongest of relationship will last be it friends or lover.

Suppose say you have a certain fetish which your girlfriend doesn't want to fulfill, but you find about it after your marriage, so she's now your wife. Will you be satisfied? Or even the other way around, will she be satisfied? It might not be that big of a deal in some cases, but what if it really is? Isn't it better to live like you're already married for a while before you take the final decision?

of all the places to ask for relationship advice, you ask for it on a TECH forum?
forget that,
You have a girlfriend? Your geek membership has been revoked. Our staff will be along to collect your geek membership card
Thank you for your co operation!

of all the places to ask for relationship advice, you ask for it on a TECH forum?
forget that,
You have a girlfriend? Your geek membership has been revoked. Our staff will be along to collect your geek membership card
Thank you for your co operation!

I cannot help myself quote it .. After seeing this I have literally laughing for 5 min.
This without doubt 'Post of the year.' still laughing.. Hehe.

Both of you should go ahead and have sex, there is nothing wrong with it. Just make sure you use contraception and try to discover the birds and bees on your own, and not rely on forums and friendzz circle to understand these things. Are you ******* 12+-2 to ask such a dumb question. I really doubt, your friends and her friends are asking both of you how the other is in bed.

By the way, if you have masturbated; you are not a V, anymore. Sorry.

Well, what I am about to tell you is completely my personal opinion, so you may accept or reject my thought process :
I feel that sex before marriage should be avoided, it is completely normal to be in love with the opposite sex but I feel there is a right time for every action. You may be sexually intimate with the girl, these are very special moments(in true love) of your life but have you thought over what, if you both don't get married, or you broke up because of any xyz reason ? Then these special moments will go on haunting you, making you feel guilty. There is a good chance these special moments will cross your mind in the future when you get married and have sex.
But if you are absolutely 100% sure that you two will get married then you can go with what your heart says.
Also, always keep your friends out of this matter, I never let my friends take decisions for me, maintain a line with them. Why do you even let your friends sort out the things for you two ? You two are big enough to sort things yourself, aren't you ?

Well, what I am about to tell you is completely my personal opinion, so you may accept or reject my thought process :
I feel that sex before marriage should be avoided, it is completely normal to be in love with the opposite sex but I feel there is a right time for every action. You may be sexually intimate with the girl, these are very special moments(in true love) of your life but have you thought over what, if you both don't get married, or you broke up because of any xyz reason ? Then these special moments will go on haunting you, making you feel guilty. There is a good chance these special moments will cross your mind in the future when you get married and have sex.
But if you are absolutely 100% sure that you two will get married then you can go with what your heart says.
Also, always keep your friends out of this matter, I never let my friends take decisions for me, maintain a line with them. Why do you even let your friends sort out the things for you two ? You two are big enough to sort things yourself, aren't you ?

well, don't want to contradict nor want to over ride, just want to add that if sex happens with the consent of 2 individuals then its not SIN & hence nothing is going to haunt, my personal experience that even if it happens, time is the best healer & all will go fine within time.

always do things in life & repent rather than not doing it because not doing it will haunt the most.

Do not think further, just ask what flavor she likes & go for a ribbed one.

as someone said in this thread that not to discuss this with friends who know u both because this is not good for both & things may get ugly later. (my personal experience)

ps .... one more thing

When one still uses fingers to count and sing the whole alphabet to see what letter comes next, this is not the age to make choices of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back