Losing keys before marriage ?? Premarital key!! In todays time in india !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one thing guys. There's a difference between "lose" and "loose".

"Lose" matlab khona. And "loose" matlab dheela. There you go.

:p

Just one thing guys. There's a difference between "lose" and "loose".

"Lose" matlab khona. And "loose" matlab dheela. There you go.

:p

Thank you for bring that to my notice !!!!

don't know why while writing LOSE it got LOOSE :confused:

Me be tab touch or my bad :p

I never denied sex nor willing too.
But u only tell, right now we completed 6 months of relation. Is this enough time to know each other very well ???

Yes & No. Even a lifetime ain't enough.

And this thing started like after one month after we got committed! !!!

So just go straight away for sex with in one month ????

Its ok for guys not serious but don't u think it can destory someone else life.

Stop tormenting yourself & her life too.

I don't know if is there a way to know about boy loosing his virginity, but what about girls ???

Its ok if our relation goes well and we get married but what if we don't and she loose it with me ?

Will the other guy except her so easily ???

This is the crux of the entire problem & at last after having gone through this entire thread - you finally spoke the truth. "Virginity" (or Key's as you defined it) is the most blasphemous word of our civilisation. Your own thinking is laid bare & naked here, and there was no need to use the third person prerogative in expressing your mind.

A vast majority of Indians (men & women) think like this & this is where lie all our problems - towards understanding & treating the feminine being with full dignity, rights, respect & love (as we would expect and demand for our own F#@*g selves.

@asingh spoke the truth when be bluntly put it - the day u started masturbating you lost your virginity. And if we men refuse to believe in this - then we all are arseholes of the first order (and to hell with the scientific; legal or wikipedic definitions)!

Do men have any litmus test to certify that they are V ? Why have females been subjugated to this horrible practice of having to prove their V (are you even aware that the hymen can be lost through many other ways other than sexual impregnation). All those "suhaag-raat" rituals are claustrophobic and downright demeaning to women.

If we would have had a poll on this, I don't think there may be many out there who are ready to except a girl who slept with some one else before as a life partner easy and even if he, dought will be always stay as a cloud on this mind.

THERE HE GOES AGAIN RE-ITERATING HIS SICK MIND

I truly feel sorry for the girl who may eventually get married to you.

This debate has lost it's direction & is become disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back