OC & Modding Liquid Cooling System coming in a year

brought the TRUE 120 Rev C cause not getting any good cooling solution for CPU. ...CPU idle temps at 30 to 35 and 50 to 60 at load.

was going to buy the Corsair H 50 but no guarantee of inbuilt pump if not working ...marks low in comparision with leading heat sinks.

I am to interested.

I am planing to custom built Gaming + htpc.

For that need liquid cooling.

Can you at least provide dimension so that i can accommodate in google sketchup design.

at first 2 kits r going to be made available, one with a 2*120mm Radiator n the second with 3*120mm radiator, also as i mentioned earlier it is gonna look like the Koolance Exos 2 kit

(they r gonna be exterior liquid cooling kits)

nikolain said:
ok this year probably i'll start the designing and manufacture of the Liquid cooling kits, i just wanted some tips from u guys:
would u guys like a liquid cooling system which is external, like this one
Exos-2 V2, Black [no nozzles] - Water cooling systems, pc liquid cooling kit, cpu, video card, hard drive
or the "all part separate" like the swiftech kit, i'm also planning a competition to Corsair H50

There is a market for all of those and what timeframe are we looking at for the Corsair H50 Killer :p
It would be nice if you could start selling the Corsair H50 system at a competitive price first.That way you introduce yourself as a trusted dealer to the market.

Arun1 said:
There is a market for all of those and what timeframe are we looking at for the Corsair H50 Killer :p

It would be nice if you could start selling the Corsair H50 system at a competitive price first.That way you introduce yourself as a trusted dealer to the market.

even i'm thinking of the same, but i'm also observing what drawbacks the H50 has, so i'm thinking of releasing good air coolers at reasonable price and a H50 killer :D , timeframe of release is by the End of this year

I made something similar 5 years ago, was cheap ( total cost was ~4.5K, of which the waterblock itself cost me 2.8K ). Allowed me to OC my Athlon XP with 2.1V VCore with voltmods on the motherboard, something thats impossible with air cooling at that time. However my system was bulky and noisy, but it did the job perfectly. All of this is well documented on TE. ThinkDigit guys even wrote a 2 page article in Jan 2006 magazine on the system I made.

Couple of guys even approached me with some kinda deals to commercially do something similar, but at that point I did not have the time or patience to do it so I had to reject them. Bottomline is, to do something viable and make it look good on a budget is difficult. I dont think anyone would be interested in a watercooling system if it would be priced above 5K.

Best of luck with your efforts :)

see when u made ur system it cost 4.5 K , but when i make it ,it will be mass production, so the prices will be less, also i plan to do a variety of products from air coolers to the high end enthusiast stuff of liquid cooling, so over the coming years i hope things go well

nikolain said:
going through the legal activities of establishing the company,production will start in the next 2 months i guess
u got any prototype ready? I guess there r some masters of WC setup on TE whom u can give one sample for testing so that we can get some initial impression.

nikolain said:
surely i'll give them to the Testers here,who doesn't want publicity ;):D
Why dont you post pictures of the kit yet ? Im sure a lot of people are really eager to look at it , know the specs , rather than cad drawings :( :)

Back