OC & Modding Liquid Cooling System coming in a year

nikolain

Disciple
ok guys i want some feedback, how many of you are interested in buying a Liquid cooling system if it were made available in INDIA for a cheaper price ???

Plzzzzz respond fast, as i'm conducting a survey

To remain within the available answers... yes, we would like liquid cooling systems if it were available for cheap. But I think I need to elaborate a little more and say that, if GOOD quality liquid cooling systems were available for cheap, or rather, competitive costs then yes, we would like liquid cooling systems.

Cheap is not the issue. It is non availability as well as shipping costs and duties that kills it here. If u r planning to make it here then the quality should be at par to what is available outside.

ya thats what i'm gonna do, i had ordered LCS stuff worth Rs.50000 frm US last week n it came to me 2 days ago, so u guys can expect LCS by next year frm me :)

ALSO I'M A HARDWARE ENTHUSIAST AND I KNOW WHEN IT COMES TO QUALITY :D

mav2000 said:
Cheap is not the issue. It is non availability as well as shipping costs and duties that kills it here. If u r planning to make it here then the quality should be at par to what is available outside.

100% agreed. If the make quality is good then :eek:hyeah:

nikolain said:
no, a swiftech kit which i ordered last week cost me Rs.21000, surely do u think normal users r gonna afford it

its time for ppl to use "kidneys" in their head and manufacture something in India rather than importing everything frm u*dies to helicopters:mad: @ twice the price.

And ppl say India is poor:eek:hyeah:

Should outperform top tier air coolers by a decent margin. None of that Corsair/Domino stuff that can't justify the price tag and additional kit.

Back