Letsbuy and Flipkart service?

i give up. i already mentioned i tried on 2 different isp's. It must be bad luck for me to buy from flipkart. why would i complain if it never happened in the first place? i wont gain anything from saying lies about a company's service. this thread is about the service issues people faced and i'm just adding my experience.
indifferent14.gif

Well, you try tweeting this issue to their tech people directly on twitter. this account is mananged by their techies.

Flipkart has given me best Service among both..
Letsbuy is veeery slow!!
Flipkart, just select COD, give them a mail to ship ASAP and you will have it the next day..
Excellent packaging. Never experienced any issues!

Flipkart has given me best Service among both..
Letsbuy is veeery slow!!
Flipkart, just select COD, give them a mail to ship ASAP and you will have it the next day..
Excellent packaging. Never experienced any issues!

This!
But please don't abuse the ASAP word in email otherwise they will stop shipping order in the next day.

Flipkart is good service provider, have ordered many things from them, My Epson TX121 (PSC) came with a broken scanner glass, sent them the photos and they shipped the 2nd piece within a day and reached me on 3rd...

Avoid Flipkart. These people take a long time to return the money. For the order i cancelled on 24th april, I still haven't received my money from them. The router was shipped to mea nd i returned it to flipkart. after that i'm only hearing excuses from their cc.

Some cc says 24 hours, some say 7 days, some says 10 days. I dont have either router or money now. Flipkart has both.

All my buys on this site has given me nothing more than headaches.

Took around 1 month for a refund in my case, after repeated follow-ups.

Yes
Even the flipkart was very slow in my case.. but in only one case ..
Bought a pen and it turned out to be damaged
Replacement took nearly 20days

They did not allow me to post the feedback on their product review page. Asked me to remove the flipkart experience from my review & repost..

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk 2

Back